1. < Pride > Recruiting! - LvL 60 Twinking on Icecrown - Alliance -

Hello Everyone,
    I write this to inform everyone about the condition of lvl 60 twinks on Icecrown, and inform those of you who'd like to try it out , about the current activity , status and others.
    -------------------
    As most players on Warmane already know , twink brackets here constantly go dead and active , over and over again.
    I would like to announce , that LvL 60 Twink Guild < Pride > is once again returing to the battlefield.
    -------------------
    After being gone for quite some time , our guild has suddenly emerged from the ashes , with a huge amount of new recruits into our ranks.
    We've recruited dozens of new twinks in a matter of weeks , while also having some of the older twinks return with the launch of rated arenas.
    Due to the uprising numbers of active twinks , we've decided to start playing seriously again. That includes bringing back the official guild raids , guild events , and others. Below i will give more details about us and what we're up to.
    ------------------
    < Pride > is the currently biggest and the best lvl 60 twink guild you can find on Icecrown, and most likely on Warmane overall.
    In our guild you will find friendly , skilled and chill players for all kinds of activities.
    PvE - Zul'Grubu , Molten Core and Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj mainly , BWL and Temple of Ahn'Qiraj are coming soon if we keep growing.
    PvP - Battlegrounds and WPvP have always been daily activities for all our active twinks , but due to the launch of rated arenas , most players now prefer to find a partner for some 2v2 , 3v3 or 5v5 and rock!
    Events - 1v1 , 2v2 , 3v3 , 5v5 , Northrend WPvP , 1v1 (sickness) etc.
    ----------------
    Ranks:
    New Recruit (Leveler)
    Fresh Twink (Fresh 60)
    Knight (Awarded for activity)
    Champion (Elite Rank)
    Gladiator (PvP Leader)
    Highlord (PvE Leader)
    Lord (Officer)
    ---------------
    This year we have also made changes in our guild ranks , updates in our guild bank , and we've recruited new Lords (officers) to help sustain and preserve the guild activity. We're looking foward to starting some bigger activities and events really soon.
    Many people showed interest in the arenas specifically. The launch of rated arenas for all level twink brackets has brought many players new players for sure , while also inspiring and hyping up old ones to come back to playing. We will play and provide entertainment for those who would like to find it in our bracket and guild, for all PvP Players and for all PvE players, and of course for those who do both.
    If you're interested in making a lvl 60 twink , or you already have one and you need a guild , contact one of our guild members ingame. If you have any other questions , whisper me or one of my officers ingame.
    ---------
    Pride Armory Link - https://armory.warmane.com/search/Pride
    Guild Discord - https://discord.gg/bDCSwEt
    - Distinctive I Guild Master I
    Edited: October 18, 2020

2. Hello Everyone,
    I write this to inform everyone about the condition of lvl 60 twinks on Icecrown, and inform those of you who'd like to try it out , about the current activity , status and others.
    -------------------
    As most players on Warmane already know , twink brackets here constantly go dead and active , over and over again.
    I would like to announce , that LvL 60 Twink Guild < Pride > is once again returing to the battlefield.
    -------------------
    After being gone for quite some time , our guild has suddenly emerged from the ashes , with a huge amount of new recruits into our ranks.
    We've recruited dozens of new twinks in a matter of weeks , while also having some of the older twinks return with the launch of rated arenas.
    Due to the uprising numbers of active twinks , we've decided to start playing seriously again. That includes bringing back the official guild raids , guild events , and others. Below i will give more details about us and what we're up to.
    ------------------
    < Pride > is the currently biggest and the best lvl 60 twink guild you can find on Icecrown, and most likely on Warmane overall.
    In our guild you will find friendly , skilled and chill players for all kinds of activities.
    PvE - Zul'Grubu , Molten Core and Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj mainly , BWL and Temple of Ahn'Qiraj are coming soon if we keep growing.
    PvP - Battlegrounds and WPvP have always been daily activities for all our active twinks , but due to the launch of rated arenas , most players now prefer to find a partner for some 2v2 , 3v3 or 5v5 and rock!
    Events - 1v1 , 2v2 , 3v3 , 5v5 , Northrend WPvP , 1v1 (sickness) etc.
    ----------------
    This year we have also made a lot of changes in the guild.
    1: New Officers within our guild.
    2: Changes in ranks.
    3: Changes in Guild bank .. and others.
    Feel free to join us!
    Did you switch GM too? I'm interested in joining but your previous GM (or current) used to log his 80's to gank twinks on Horde that he didn't like. I may even be interested in transferring if there was a change in GM.

3. TOTALY STUPID IDEA first you was on Old School guild now you doing on alliance and faction change cost 30 coins..totaly awesome :))

4. TOTALY STUPID IDEA first you was on Old School guild now you doing on alliance and faction change cost 30 coins..totaly awesome :))
    Dunno what is going on here, but u can faction change for 30 points too fyi, so it's free.

5. Dunno what is going on here, but u can faction change for 30 points too fyi, so it's free.
    Old School is/was a horde lvl 60 twink guild while Pride is a alliance guild.

6. Did you switch GM too? I'm interested in joining but your previous GM (or current) used to log his 80's to gank twinks on Horde that he didn't like. I may even be interested in transferring if there was a change in GM.

I don't use my 80s to kill twinks for no reason. I only do it to twinks who have asked for it in some way. In some serious way. Twinks who log their 80s to kill me will get the same thing in return. Once they do something like that , they will forever be in my ''''''list'''''''of twinks who *deserve* to be killed by my 80. I don't need the help of a higher level character or of my own 80 to fight any existing lvl 60 twink. If i happen to lose , i accept it. If the enemy 60 kills me 2v1 , they will receive a 2v2 , or if not - I will find them and kill them when they are not with someone else. I am vengeful and I am really strict when it comes to fair PvP between the 2 factions. If you kill me with your 80 once , i will do it back forever. If you kill me 2v1 , i will find you some day , sooner or later , and have my revenge in a 1v1. If there is even 1 fair twink in this bracket , it'll be me. If you don't agree with the things i do and how i do them - Stay Horde - Next time when you want to accuse me of something , you should at least ask me first ''Why am i doing it?''. Merry Christmas.

7. TOTALY STUPID IDEA first you was on Old School guild now you doing on alliance and faction change cost 30 coins..totaly awesome :))
    Since the earliest days of Warmane , Pride has been an alliance level 60 twink guild , and Old School has been a horde level 60 twink guild. I'd be nice if you get more information about the bracket and it's history before writing such comments on posts regarding any of these two great guilds. P.S Faction Change service is 30 points , not coins.