1. Looking for proc addon

Hello!

I'm looking for a proc addon mostly for my warrior. What I would like to see is cataclysm like animation when for example overpower is available. I couldn't find anything. Can anyone help me please? :)

2. Hello!

I'm looking for a proc addon mostly for my warrior. What I would like to see is cataclysm like animation when for example overpower is available. I couldn't find anything. Can anyone help me please? :)
    All of the above are inferior to WeakAuras if you know how to use it properly.

3. I started recently using WeakAura myself on every class to track procs, internal trinket cooldowns (for some classes), some important debuffs/buffs and dots on target.

Here's one pic from my warrior, I have some bigger CD's with larger icon under my Icon and Slam I personally use as progress bar but it could be used as bigger icon also next to me so it would be easily spotted (Any spell/buff/debuff can be used likewise).

If you want I can create you WeakAura code for those buffs you want to see when they come up, such as Overpower proc. I'm still new to weak aura also but if you don't need fancy flashing icons popping in your screen I can help definetly. PM me here in forums if you do want help for that.
    Edited: October 25, 2020