1. Quest Addons for Leveling

Greetings, I was orginally playing WoW 6.3+. But in my realm its x7. When im level 8 or smth. i am still doing 3-4 level quests etc. I am doing quests for lower levels because of high xp rate. What do you suggest for that? Should i leave them and go next quests or continue like this for best and fastest leveling?

And do you recommend me some addons for questing? I am new to wotlk and i am getting hard times. Does ZygoR work for wotlk?

2. Quest helper as it will help you finish quests by leading with an arrow on your screen.
    About how you should proceed, I'd say its all up to you. If you don't like doing low level quests move on. But if you are concerned about whats the fastest way to level, I'd say you need to do quests appropriate for your level to maximize the experience gain

3. Carbonite is the best addon for leveling and for farming mats. The thing about leveling faster than the quests you make, has its disadvantages. You level up faster than you gear up

4. Thanks, I sometimes abandon my quests and cant find my level quests. that's why i need quest helper or smth on wotlk. I will try carbonite.