1. Getting Kicked from AV for Trying to Actually Play the BG

This is complete bull****. I queued for an RBG and got placed in AV, people kicked me out of the game and gave me deserter for just trying to actually play the BG the way its meant to be played and capping a gy. I NEED honor because I'm gearing a new toon and they were all crying about needing HK's because "no one cares about honor" and saying to report me. They said "just queue for RBG if you need honor" WELL I ****ING DID so their response was "Oh just leave and get deserter its ONLY 15 minutes" I work all ****ing day and don't have ****ing 15 minutes to waste for deserter because of some dumb ****s that are only there to farm HKs. Meanwhile while they were "trying" to get their glorified impossible 600 HK's the alliance was actually taking objectives and was about to win the game anyways before they could even get 1/3 of the way to their dream of 600 hks. This is absolutely ******ed and ruining AV, when the **** did this become the meta?

2. Someone Made a Video about it Recently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLRa8gptq3M&t=107s

People Only Care about HKs, likely because everyone is Bis + S8 w/ SM, so they go for Titles. Winning or Losing Doesn't Matter because it doesn't give HKs

3. You can easily "troll" them. Before the actuall kick u have 2 mins to get in combat.

4. Sounds like you need to take a break mate.