1. Need Quick help please

Hello everyone I'm new here and I don't know how everything works but I had to turn to someone for help here, I have a blacksmith profession and everything went well I was earning gold, and 3 days ago a man came who undercut me all the time I didn't pay attention to it because it's normal because other people earn gold too. And so he undercut me minute by minute and I look at the items I made and look at his nick in the game and decide to add him to my friends to see how he it does and what it does because it has lowered prices quickly. And I followed him for a while and he noticed that this man only has that character in the auction house and doesn't move from it undercut minute by minute and after a few days I followed him even more because he gets up early and plays a game for about 22 hours, in fact he doesn’t play the game but just be in front of the auction house and undercut for 1 minute. And I can't sell items from him to the office to have competition around everything, even in this profession, but I think that someone who spends 22 hours in an action house and undercuts every 1 minute, I think it's sick. I don't know what to do because I can't make money from him, Maybe he is not human maybe he have like bot who works for him i dont know. if anyone has any advice, it would be great.

2. If you think he's a bot you need to record him moving on the exact same route several times from AH to mailbox (to pick up his items) after YOU undercut HIM. There's really no other way to prove he's a bot other than that.