1. Some tips for warlock class?

I'm kinda new to this expansion and this difficulty, and to be honest just from a few hours in game trying to level up, I have a feeling of being lost.
    That's why I'm asking y'all for some tips for warlocks, builds, decent leveling zones (around kalimdor, lvl 30) vendors with decent gear for my level and many more things.
    I appreciate all the tips I'll get, I couldn't really find someone in game who would tell me in detail.

2. You never buy gear when lvling. Level as demonology and let yourself be carried by your demon, which should be voidwalker up until lvl 50 when you get felguard. Warlock is one of the easiest classes to lvl with low gear, you find plenty of lvling builds online for each spec.
    lvl 30 you can go hillsbrand foothilss, 30-40 arathi/stv/dustwallow marsh, 40-50 same zones + tanaris+ hinterlands. You lvl so fast that a few quests in each zone should get you where you want.
    After lvl 58 you go outland and gear is abundant.
    Warlock quests are not needed except the voidwalker one, but they are good fun if you do them and the other pets have their uses in pvp.
    You probably struggle because you lvl up too fast and are undergeared, that's icecrown increased rates for you, but again, lock is really easy to work with. Try doing some RDF runs for some good gear.

And if you're new and want to experience the game at its real pace, go Lordaeron where the lvling is slower, and you get the items you need from quests at a stable phase., otherwise everything except lvl 80 content is very rushed since the xp you gain is much much more.

Best of luck
    Edited: October 20, 2020

3. Thanks, I'll get the rest of the info about wow terms later. Thanks again for the advice :D
    I thought about lordaeron, but I don't have that much free time y'know? Its fun and awesome, I know that, but time for me is too limited since this pandemic. And to be honest, I chose icecrown due to the number of players that are constantly pretty big.

4. No, level aff and use glyph of siphon life, go 1v5 mobs, corruption + curse of agony all, easy.

5. Thanks, I'll get the rest of the info about wow terms later. Thanks again for the advice :D
    I thought about lordaeron, but I don't have that much free time y'know? Its fun and awesome, I know that, but time for me is too limited since this pandemic. And to be honest, I chose icecrown due to the number of players that are constantly pretty big.
    Well at 80 you'll need some time investment to raid anyway, same on Lordaeron. But play what you feel like, have fun!
    If some wow terms were not understood write it down here so we can explain to you.

6. No, level aff and use glyph of siphon life, go 1v5 mobs, corruption + curse of agony all, easy.
    I recommended demo since it does not require good stats or items, with aff you need some SP at least or constant siphon life+ drain soul spam and the guy seems pretty new to wotlk and lock especially. But yea, aff is pretty good too.