1. CD Reset abuse.

So ive been playing on this server for quite a few months now. But I find one thing rather unsettling- CD Reset abuse.
    Whats going on Warmane? You introduce a system which I find is pretty he- no its actually quite useless, whoever thought of a CD reset on duels needs to be shot, period. Its the most abusable, exploitable system in the game and literally has 0 benefits other than "but muh cds" which can easily be done with an NPC on a 30sec - 1 min cooldown between reset periods.
    I have video and picture proof its exploitable but you guys don't seem to care because if you want to PvP then "CD reset" is the meta and becomes flooded with rogues in full bis pve with Free action and pop anyone, run away and come back with all cds ready. This system already makes new players or those who come to the server to quit or go elsewhere where such systems do not exist.
    Many times I have been pvping in Guru with around 10 other people there and 1 or 2 rogues who literally and I mean literally exploit this one system and force everyone out of Guru. This then impacts on "things to do" in Blackrock which is BG/Arena/Dueling but after that there is nothing which is where Guru comes in but yeah no, dominated by CD reset abusers.
    I hope you take the time to actually look at this system you have implemented and throw it out the ****ing window

On a side note; Why is multiboxing allowed? You do know Blizzard only allows Mboxers because they get money right? You get **** all money from having 15 Mboxers roaming around in a BG
    Edited: October 20, 2020

2. where is possible to abuse of CD-reset provided in "duel zone" Area?

3. where is possible to abuse of CD-reset provided in "duel zone" Area?
    I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Its literally quite easy, you duel someone- you /yield and done presto, cds reset.

4. and what is the problem about that?
    We are talking about players in a duel zone where they can only make duels.

You have mentioned PVE Rogs before.
    So the problem is that they go in duel zone to reset their CDs -> then they go to "gurubashi" (World pvp zone) spamming killing spree > they go back in duel zone > and repeat the process?

So, the problem about CD-reset in "Duel Zone" area is that players can benefit of that feature and then joining "World PvP Zone" ?

5. and what is the problem about that?
    We are talking about players in a duel zone where they can only make duels.

You have mentioned PVE Rogs before.
    So the problem is that they go in duel zone to reset their CDs -> then they go to "gurubashi" (World pvp zone) spamming killing spree > they go back in duel zone > and repeat the process?

So, the problem about CD-reset in "Duel Zone" area is that players can benefit of that feature and then joining "World PvP Zone" ?
    Sorry my post keeps getting deleted because im posting *PROOF* links. But essentially, yes. The abuse is beyond anything, its so infuriating. In a Wpvp standpoint, it becomes so bad you dont ever want to goto Guru to wpvp. As soon as these rogues start appearing and bursting people down to disappear and reappear a couple seconds later to do it all again with a permanent 100% uptime on Free action potion, you just leave Guru. Why bother Wpvp if youre just gonna get destroyed in mere seconds by a rogue who can't be stopped? Its broken and needs to be fixed.

6. just put CD reset at the end of duel or duel fled as i put already post for this called -IDEA
    there is private server with cd reset at end of duel so its possuble to do it.

7. just put CD reset at the end of duel or duel fled as i put already post for this called -IDEA
    there is private server with cd reset at end of duel so its possuble to do it.
    why would that affect the abuse reported by MercuryuK?
    With your suggestion they get CD resetted after typing /forfeit instead of duel start [which is at the end of 3..2..1 countdown atm]

Maybe the issue might be solved with a CD after leaving Gurubashi area (After leaving it, you need to wait 2 min before joining it back)
    Or many other different way.
    Edited: October 31, 2020

8. i was 100% sure the cd reset was ONLY active in Winterspring tbh. i'm pretty surprise about what im hearing.
    I think you should keep in mind that if 1-2 ppl abuse cd reset for and 1hour every 2-3 days, its not the end of the world.
    I'll be honnnest, i've never experienced CD reset abuse yet. And i'm on blackrock/AT for 10 years...

9. I agree with this

CD should not be reset at the start of the duel

CD should be reset at the end of the duel

10. yea cd at the end of duel sound nice