1. The connection is they are all part of the videogame industry and he's pessimistic about its future as a whole...

2. I guess you've all been watching too much of those negative Vloggers that start the video with the loud sentence of "ANOTHER FIASCO FOR THE GAMING INDUSTRY" or something similar. As a gamer and owner of both big studio games and indie I believe that video gaming in its current state is not the worst that could happen. It has become more predatory in some ways, but there are hell of games and studios that still push the boundaries of gaming and still release decent products.

P.S. Obnoxious in some way you are part of the same gaming industry

3. P.S. Obnoxious in some way you are part of the same gaming industry
    Of course.
    In the same way the guy at the pharmacy selling condoms is. After all, he's selling condoms, which means the guy buying won't get his girlfriend pregnant, and then won't have a baby keeping him from playing videogames. Bam, part of the industry!

Give me a break...

4. No breaks, this ain't a holiday. If you were a guildie of mine you would be jumping of them bridge edges in FoS for punishment of that last sentence.
    Edited: October 23, 2020 Reason: Added FoS to the sentence, silly me

5. Believe me, they are different characters.

6. I don't see them as being in decadence. They are the same, just their lack of inovation is finally being seen even by the most rabid fanboys.
    I don't think that I can agree that they are the same. They used to make decent copies that had a spin on them. Now they can't even do that.

Of course all Blizzard games have always been the copy of the copy of the copy. The lost vikings and Diablo I and II are the last "original" videogames they made.

But is this the only reason on why Blizzard is in absolute decadence?
    I don't consider the Diablo games Blizzard IP. They belong to David Brevik, regardless of who happens to have ownership of the license. It was his ideas, his own mind that came up with the concepts, and they forced him out and tried to make it their own. Just like I'll say that Diablo 3 is NOT a Diablo game, I'll also say that the Warcraft franchise is wannabe Warhammer because they pushed the game anyway despite losing the license in the last few months of Warcraft I's production.

Believe me, they are different characters.
    On the topic of StarCraft, it was a pretty blatant copy of Warhammer 40k, just as Warcraft was a copy of Warhammer. While OG StarCraft had some fun gameplay and interesting characters, they went and threw that all out the window with StarCraft II by making the gameplay largely about "death ball" style armies and either killing off all of the interesting characters, or remaking them in some way to where they're bland, boring or just obvious stereotypes like the two you pointed out.

Even myself, being the huge Blizzard fangirl that I once was, have mostly moved away from Blizzard games in general. Especially with their dealing and handling of the company and their 3 main franchises being run into the dirt. The only thing that keeps me even remotely interested is Overwatch, and that's not even for the boring as **** gameplay, but rather my interest in the character "Mercy" (as many people might have guessed).

Believe it or not, the vast majority of time I've spent anywhere near my Blizzard launcher app has been to play Call of Duty instead of a Blizzard game. Yes, Call of Duty, because despite it being years and years of copypasta, there are at least things in the game that are fun, which I have a very difficult time saying about any Blizzard game anymore.

I used to revisit StarCraft and Warcraft III a lot. That included StarCraft Remastered. Now I will only play StarCraft Remastered if I feel like playing a campaign mission BECAUSE YOU CANT PLAY LAN ANYMORE FOR SOME DUMB ****ING REASON, and they just absolutely destroyed any ability I have to play Warcraft III anymore with Warcraft III Reforged. Why do I say that? I could have very easily been in an acceptable-ish position where I could just play campaign missions of Warcraft III, but now I can't even ****ing do that because the Reforged graphics won't work on the PC I have. A PC that runs COD Modern Warfare on max settings and 80+ FPS can't render textures in Warcraft III Reforged, they're all black. That's not an issue with my PC, I know this, especially after doing research on it and finding that other people are having the issue as well AND THERE ISNT A SOLUTION FOR IT. So **** it. **** them. I'd rather go and play Call of Duty, CounterStrike/Valorant, Genshin Impact, Final Fantasy XIV, League of Legends or Minecraft. Yeah, a lot of these games lack originality, but at least I can have some damn fun with them and so far I haven't had to worry about them destroying a game that I play on and off over the course of the past 20 years because "reasons".

7. The warcraft 3 refunded forced upon us, is honestly one of the most insulting things they have ever done to their customers. Furthermore, the fact that they now own all the rights on the maps we make is enough to reason to never play on an official Blizzard server ever again. What a decadent company, what's the threshold in their greed?

Warcraft 3 is a game that despite having 0 originality, it had a 10/10 gameplay experience, and the world editor was the cherry on top to make it an everlasting game. But now everything is absolutely ruined, I'm still on the patch 1.27 and I don't plan to update, would have been great to get the 24 players to recreate BG's similar to wow (Better). But what for? So Blizzard can steal our maps from now on? **** this company and all that are similar.

Also **** Warhammer as well, for saying that if I don't support BLM they don't need me. Quite a bold statement coming from a company where 100% of their European customers are white.

8. Blizzard was always ****. just like Mercy said : Diablo was not made by Blizzard at all. they kicked all the diablo team and replaced them soon after wow made big success. they must be a bunch of evil weirdos like Bill Gates or Mark Suckerberg

9. The warcraft 3 refunded forced upon us, is honestly one of the most insulting things they have ever done to their customers. Furthermore, the fact that they now own all the rights on the maps we make is enough to reason to never play on an official Blizzard server ever again. What a decadent company, what's the threshold in their greed?

Warcraft 3 is a game that despite having 0 originality, it had a 10/10 gameplay experience, and the world editor was the cherry on top to make it an everlasting game. But now everything is absolutely ruined, I'm still on the patch 1.27 and I don't plan to update, would have been great to get the 24 players to recreate BG's similar to wow (Better). But what for? So Blizzard can steal our maps from now on? **** this company and all that are similar.

Also **** Warhammer as well, for saying that if I don't support BLM they don't need me. Quite a bold statement coming from a company where 100% of their European customers are white.
    I will always remember Blizzard as the company who made warcraft reforged. How can you expect them to make any good games, after this?

First 12