1. It works, the life has become so much easier. Now if wish window resizing could not break connection between windows.
    Anyway, thank you for your great work.
    Well, I added that but it only works when you resize the parent, not the snapped windows. It will available on the next update.

2. Addon update!

Changelog
    Spoiler: Show
    2021-02-17
    • Fixed GetSetTime bug where it was returning 0 during a fight, thus falsing some values (dps, hps ...etc).
    • Fixed themes module and added an option to copy settings from another window.
    • Fixed the problem where resizing a window breaks its snapping with others.
    • Fixed ElvUI_AddOnSkins position.
    • Fixed the problem with the last bar now showing after modifying the window behavior.
    • Spamage module enhanced and catches more addons (Skada, Recount, Details, alDamage, TinyDPS..)
    • Added an two new modules: "Healing received" and "Nicknames". The latter allows you to share your nickname with other Skada users (i.e: Set the nickname as your main character and others using Skada can display it however they want).
    • Added a synchronization function that allows sync for modules that implement it.
    • Tanks fails are now ignored and not listed if the player is a tank.
    • Delaying combat end by 1sec (just like Details!) to give modules enough time to finish their execution.
    • Buffs and Debuffs modules now adjust their uptime if it's ruined (sometimes +1sec of the segment time).
    • Power gained module now stores the spells by name rather than IDs to avoid duplicates (i.e: rapture can appear twice because both raptures have different IDs).

More Changelog here

3. Hello! I've tried your revisited skada addon and it looks amazing, sadly it freezes and stutters my game on every combat. Why is that? I set refresh rate as slow as possible but didn't help. I play with 250ping average, may it be the reason? Old skada dind't make it to my game, but it fails to pick up data most times I enter an rdf, while your version always pick up data it freezes the game.
    note: yes, I uninstalled old skada and its wtf folders files before installing revisited.
    Edited: March 21, 2021

4. Hello there!
    I'm here with another request. Would you add experience gained in the data gathered by the addon?
    Recently I was actively playing as a booster so I was thinking to write a small addon that would show experience gained by players to optimize dungeon paths from precise numbers. But maybe Skada should have such an option with details.

5. Hello
    I have a problem with this addon and the msbt (MikScrollingBattleText), from time to time they stop loading me and the skada stops collecting data and the msbt does not give me the damage both given and received. I have already downloaded new versions and changed, can someone help me?

6. Hello
    I have a problem with this addon and the msbt (MikScrollingBattleText), from time to time they stop loading me and the skada stops collecting data and the msbt does not give me the damage both given and received. I have already downloaded new versions and changed, can someone help me?
    you need an addon like this: https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...6001-r20100217

7. sadly it freezes and stutters my game on every combat. Why is that?
    I don't know why this is happening to you, I play on a serious toaster without having such problems at all.
    It might be a problem with other addons causing a conflict or something, I cannot really help you more unless I have more details. Try to enable LUA errors, and whatever errors you get please DM them to me here or on Discord (better on the Discord server because I rarely log to the forums.

Would you add experience gained in the data gathered by the addon?
    As much as I like the idea, I sadly see it unnecessary and it will definitely take Skada out of its original purpose, being a damage meter and a combatlog tracker, there are so many other addons that are dedicated to only XP and leveling and they can give you a fair amount of details about it.

You might want to check your client or addons. If you no combatlog related addon works it means you might have a direct or indirect combatlog problem.

He doesn't need any combatlog fix addon if he is using Skada-Revisited because it already comes with this feature built-in. So if people are using it, it is adviced to have CLFix or DBM CLFix disabled unless they want to have multiple addons doing the same thing.

8. May 1, 2021  
    Hello,

There is one bug, even if i have checked Hide in Solo and Hide in PVP. Every time i exit Battleground Skada shows and i have to click /skada toggle. It is the same when arena match finish and i return in the city. It seems like this options are not working as intended. Want to mention also that i am not in party group when this is happening, playing solo BGs.
    Edited: May 1, 2021

9. May 1, 2021  
    Hi, i think there is a bug with counting rogue abilities dmg, it shows that rogue did only 1% with Rupture and 0.4% with Eviscerate of his overall damage.
    https://i.gyazo.com/654e7922f5126691...40d7289d97.png here is screenshot, it's in Russian, but i guess you'll understand.
    But maybe it's something on my side.

10. May 2, 2021  
    There is one bug, even if i have checked Hide in Solo and Hide in PVP...
    I think this due to the zone type caching that was added few days ago. I just removed it, try to update the addon and see if it works.

i think there is a bug with counting rogue abilities dmg...
    You can always check how many times those abilities were used. Their damage should be relative to their total hits.
    And keep in mind that on private servers the combatlog often bugs, and Skada is only collecting what's receiving from it.
    You can use another damage meter at the same time and compare to see if it's really bugged.

11. May 2, 2021  
    I think this due to the zone type caching that was added few days ago. I just removed it, try to update the addon and see if it works.

You can always check how many times those abilities were used. Their damage should be relative to their total hits.
    And keep in mind that on private servers the combatlog often bugs, and Skada is only collecting what's receiving from it.
    You can use another damage meter at the same time and compare to see if it's really bugged.
    Tested today and the issue i mentioned is not fixed, still Skada appears after every BG finish and port back to the previous location. Played solo. Both options are turned ON.
    Edited: May 2, 2021

12. May 2, 2021  
    Tested today and the issue i mentioned is not fixed, still Skada appears after every BG finish and port back to the previous location. Played solo. Both options are turned ON.
    Do you have "Show in combat" enabled by any chance? Just asking to see what I can do.

13. May 2, 2021  
    Do you have "Show in combat" enabled by any chance? Just asking to see what I can do.
    https://ibb.co/XSSWrZy Those are my options checked now.

14. May 2, 2021  
    having an issue with the addon. other people's damage only seems to show once i engage combat, and not passively tracking it. also, the addon seems to not work at all unless i check "Aggressive combat detection", but when i do enable that, numbers from the current segment are constantly being reset. any help?

15. May 2, 2021  
    https://ibb.co/XSSWrZy Those are my options checked now.
    I will check that issue asap.

having an issue with the addon. other people's damage only seems to show once i engage combat, and not passively tracking it. also, the addon seems to not work at all unless i check "Aggressive combat detection", but when i do enable that, numbers from the current segment are constantly being reset. any help?
    Skada is a Conservative damager meter and only tracks when you enter combat.
    The "Aggressive Combat Detection" mode was added to act like other addons, it tracks all your group/raid and doens't need you to be in combat.
    When you enable this mode, you have a slider to choose how many seconds the addon needs to wait to consider a segment valid and stores it, the lower the value is the more segments you will have. Better put at at 3-5sec.

I am sorry for my late replies here, I don't log to forums often and you're welcome to join the Discord server where I am more available.

First ... 3456 Last