1. somehow the icons for Configure and Reset became invisible but are still there and clickable
    I tried reinstalling the addon, deleting ALL skada saved settings from WTF>Saved Variables and character specific settings but I still can't fix them

I was comparing the old skada with with this one so I had them both active as addons, I just renamed the new one's Folder and .toc file cause they had the same "Skada" name
    they never work at the same time, the old skada has priority for some reason

2. Hi esrd!

There is no point of having both enabled at the same time, even if you rename the folder and toc file of one, the namespace/global used will remain "Skada" so one of them will overlap the other and you won't have a properly working addon whatsoever, not the modified nor the default one.

The process of comparing both is a bit tedious, you will have to modify ALL the files in which the word "Skada" figures to something so that the addons don't conflict.
    If I were you and wanted to compare, I would have duplicated the AddOns folder, put the modified skada in one and the default in the other. Start the game with one and test, then close the game, rename AddOns folder to something (ex: _AddOns) and rename the 2nd folder to AddOns, start the game and do your tests. That's one of the ways to do it and there are several others.

3. Addon update, Check the Changelog here or check the repository commits.

4. Thank you for your work. I had always loved Skada but there was always something inconvenient in the addon.

I usually have several skada windows at once and I wonder if there's a way to anchor them to each other somehow
    Spoiler: Show

If I could anchor points of one window to another that would be just perfect.
    Edited: January 29, 2021

5. I usually have several skada windows at once and I wonder if there's a way to anchor them to each other somehow
    If I could anchor points of one window to another that would be just perfect.
    The addon was updated few minutes ago. Several tweaks were done and both Anchor and Strech features were added.

6. The addon was updated few minutes ago. Several tweaks were done and both Anchor and Strech features were added.
    Looks better. But I can't connect one window to another to move them as one single cluster, can I?

I also noticed that one window is covering another's title bar so I can't manage it without removing the one above

7. Looks better. But I can't connect one window to another to move them as one single cluster, can I?
    Re-download the addon because I updated this and now windows won't have their title bars overlapping and snapped windows move with the parent and even copy some parameters from it: width (if snapped to top or bottom) or height+bar height if snapped to the sides.

8. now windows won't have their title bars overlapping
    It affected border displaying above title bars it seems

snapped windows move with the parent
    But they don't take into account connection chain. For instance, windows 1, 2, and 3

If I connect window 1 to the top of window 2, and window 3 to the bottom of window 2, I can move window 2 and both windows (1 and 3) will follow window 2.
    If I connect window 2 to window 1 and then window 3 to window 2 (as a chain) then moving window 1 will destroy connection between windows 2 and 3.

copy some parameters from it
    It does only if I move main window. If I'm changing main window's width (for instance) its child window will follow this change only if I move the main window.

9. It affected border displaying above title bars it seems
    I just noticed and fixed it already, I will push the update asap.
    But they don't take into account connection chain.
    The only downside to this the nested docking or snapping. 1>2>3 .. moving 3 moves only 2 and break 1. I am currently working on it.

10. It affected border displaying above title bars it seems
    You can re-download the addon, install it and /reload. Don't go crasy with border thickness, they might give you unsatisfying result.

But they don't take into account connection chain.
    Nested snapping works fine now, at least for me.

11. Nested snapping works fine now, at least for me.
    Yes, connection chain works now. The only inconvenience left is that if you change main window's width/height, child windows won't update their width/height untill you move the main window.
    If resizing didn't destroy connection would be also amazing (like when you connected one window to the top/bottom of another and then changed height of the parent).
    Edited: February 3, 2021 Reason: Additioin

12. By the way, is it possible to copy settings from one window to another? I've created a new window and I have to setup its bar, title bar, window settings manually again instead of just copying them from corresponding category of another window.

13. By the way, is it possible to copy settings from one window to another? I've created a new window and I have to setup its bar, title bar, window settings manually again instead of just copying them from corresponding category of another window.
    Sadly, snapping a window doesn't copy everything. I have added a new feature after this suggestion called simply Copy settings. Click on a window on the configuration window, select the window from which you want to copy settings (req same display system) and click "Copy settings".

14. By the way, is it possible to copy settings from one window to another? I've created a new window and I have to setup its bar, title bar, window settings manually again instead of just copying them from corresponding category of another window.
    The addon was update, again.
    There was already a feature that allows you to copy settings, called Themes module, it was kinda buggy but now it's working fine.
    I added the Copy settings feature for a more direct and straight forward method of copying settings.

15. The addon was update, again.
    There was already a feature that allows you to copy settings, called Themes module, it was kinda buggy but now it's working fine.
    I added the Copy settings feature for a more direct and straight forward method of copying settings.
    It works, the life has become so much easier. Now if wish window resizing could not break connection between windows.
    Anyway, thank you for your great work.

First ... 23456 Last