1. Best ring combinations for PVE?

Hello i got the 3 bis rings for pve but i dont know what combo would be the best

Ashen veredict + frostbrood
    frostbrood + signet of twilight

2. Hello i got the 3 bis rings for pve but i dont know what combo would be the best

Ashen veredict + frostbrood
    frostbrood + signet of twilight
    Proc makes Ashen best ring in game. I recommend frostbrood as second, as you can cap hit with mixed gems in yellow sockets.

3. Since Ashen ring got "nerfed" or "fixed" call it as you want, and now has a 10% proc chance (down from 100%), it sometimes procs only once in a 2min fight and most of the times only two times in a 3min fight.

With this, Frostbrood Sapphire Ring and Signet of Twilight should be a better option if you already have both of them, meaning, the DPS increase is rather so small, its not worth wasting DKP or taking it from a Ret paladin for example that needs it.

Most of the melee classes now should use Signet of Twilight as first or second ring, call it as you want, and Bank the Ashen ring.
    Melee classes that should still use Ashen ring are Unholy and Frost DK, Retri paladin, and that is about it from what I can think of right now.
    For others, Signet of Twilight and even Band of the Bone Colossus for some (Feral druid for example) are a better option with this new 10% proc rate.

4. what about frostbrood and Saurfang's Cold-Forged Band or might of blight

5. what about frostbrood and Saurfang's Cold-Forged Band or might of blight
    They don't work as well with bis gear. There are 2 main factors.. Agi rings have extra attackpower at the cost of some stamina, so they have more dps stats, compared to str ones. And you actually need to get hit somewhere and ring is best second item to get it on. Otherwise you would have to gem it and thats just not worth it.

Since Ashen ring got "nerfed" or "fixed" call it as you want, and now has a 10% proc chance (down from 100%), it sometimes procs only once in a 2min fight and most of the times only two times in a 3min fight.
    Interresting "fix"... Do you happen to know uptime? Does it proc only from whites or from abilities as well? Furry attacks quite fast, so I don't think it should be twice as bad. That being said..

difference is:
    21 agi, 10 ap, 14 crit in favor of Signed of Twilight vs proc on Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance. It all comes to uptime. If it was 1/6 as it used to be it would be worth 80 ap, which is clearly better. On the other hand 40 ap if it procs only once every 2 minutes is worse. If you manage to proc it somewhere close to once every 90s it should be about equal - I think that this or better uptime is very likely the case.

tldr
    Ashen is going to be better if you want to get that 1 fight where everything goes right and you pull absolutely the highest dps possible. And imho slightly better on average. But Signed of Twilight will never let you down. - I personally would probably go for it too, since I value consistency.

6. @Jendah

https://youtu.be/l4HaxCQMTCI?t=319 this is a 5min dummy run and you can see the uptime is 13%, 4 procs after 5 minutes.
    https://youtu.be/Q_3ZZphK56o?t=320 this is a 5min dummy run and you can see the uptime is 16%, 5 procs after 5 minutes.
    (I did not watch the whole videos to check at what time did the procs happen)

While I was recording these 5 minute rotation for all melee classes and hunter (couple months ago), there were a lot of "bad RNG" attempts, that I ended at 2-3min and waited CDs to start over. At those attempts Ashen Ring procced 1-2 times, it was never as it used to be, 1 proc every 1 minute sadly.
    Also why I don't like the ring on top of the lower up time, the fact that it might proc after all other procs are gone, it is pure RNG and I build my characters "bis" lists to be best suited for a fight like Lich King, where I would prefer the extra Crit constantly over the RNG proc that can happen during the time you wait for Ragings to spawn.

Again, we are talking about real small dps increase/decrease numbers, that wont ever be shown on a Recount since there are a lot bigger RNG factors in the game.
    For classes that have a HUGE amount of Crit already, like Hunter, I would not go for Signet and would keep Ashen since that proc, combined with others (Trinkets and Cooldowns) can result in a huge burst, since Crit loses its value the more you have it.
    For classes like Warrior, I prefer the Signet ring due to ~0.5% Crit increase, especially now that you cant cap off hand Crits due to never miss while HS/Cleave is qued fix, for Feral I prefer Signet so I could go Marrowgars ring for even more Haste and still be Crit Capped on Fero Bite, etc...

In the end it is a matter of personal preference, both are good rings, it just comes down to what you personally value more.

I agree completely with your "tldr" to end it there as well.

Also, the only reason Signet is considered "better" in some cases is due to the fact that it has 284 item level and insane stats on it.
    Any other 264 or lower item level ring will NEVER be better than Ashen Ring.
    Marrowgars ring also has insane stats for some classes and specs even tho it has same item level as Ashen ring (before you ask this question I guess I should answer it already).