1. primordial saronite scam

People should watch out for a person selling primordial saronite below 500 . This scammer is selling a stack for 9 k or a half stack for 4 to 5 k .What the scammer is doing is advertizing in trade or world he will put a stack in the trade window and you will put your gold up . youll hit trade and he will stall or pretend to dc sometimes but when you hit trade he will drop it to 1 ,so instead of getting a stack or a half of a stack you will only get one if you fall for it . the scammer got me for 5 k that was last week a whole bunch of people fell for it . I was spamming trade and world chat that the guy was scamming i reported him and i believe i counted 7 or 8 other people that got scammed , i talked to 3 people that reported the guy as well . today he was back again selling a stack for 9 k i saw 3 or 4 people say they got scammed . Ok when i saw the guy selling I didnt no if he was ligit so i told him id buy the stack but 1 at a time,he didnt reply, then i asked him to put the stack on the ah for 10 k, no reply . Then I saw a guy spamming looking to buy the stack the scammer was selling , I whispered the guy before he got scammed told him what was going on . Then world and trade chats lit up about the scam . This was a long post and I hope people will see it before they get screwed . If your going to buy primos buy 1 at a time or get em off the ah because this guy will get banned but he will log on another toon a week later . One other thing there is a scam with blood queen crimson choker , a guy selling it switches it for an itiam that looks like it after you hit trade . So if you want one of those id get it from ah .

2. Scam method older than time itself.
    Record some solid evidence and report him, that's all there is to do. Posting on the forums thinking you're some Snowden whistleblower literally does nothing.

3. I don't get how you can get scammed this way?
    If you change something in the tradelog when you clicked trade you should be able to see that no?

4. I don't get how you can get scammed this way?
    If you change something in the tradelog when you clicked trade you should be able to see that no?
    Greedy ppl who are failing to this trick known to be blinded from all this gold they're going to "save" from such good deal)

5. I didnt report it to be a new snowden , and yes me and 5 or 6 people reported the guy im kinda new to the server and i wanted to post this so if any people that dont no about the scam get had . on my old server people kept up with the forum , and gave other people a heads up to this kind of stuff .I usually read the the forum to keep up with news and other stuff now that being said in trade chat when some one says so an so is a scammer a lot of times there is no explanation .The post that i put up is there so other people that dont no about the scam will no. And a couple of people had the guy videoed so there was evidence plus 10 to 12 said they were reporting the guy .I woud be suspicious some one selling em for 450 apiece but the guy got me by selling for 500 apiece i buy em all the time for 500 to 525 usually 1 or 2 at a time. One more thing me an another guy were yelling not to buy from the guy and he got 5 more people with us screaming hes a scammer .