1. Bug in the DK starting zone

Today I made a Night Elf DK on Icecrown Server and after doing the mount, duel, saronite arrow, citizens, and scarlet crusader quests I couldn't receive any more quests from anyone in Death's Breach. I also tried deleting the original DK and making a new one but after completing the same quests the same thing happened. Does anyone know if this is a bug or something on my part. Please if you know anything about this respond.

2. check if you have any more quests you haven't done. As far as I know you need to complete all the quests in certain stage to proceed in the next. But i leveled my DK like few months ago and then the zone was totally doable

For reference - Ogiboogy

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAWb...heRainbowPanda

p.s. can some moderator make guide for this quest, for over years every few days some1 post dk quest zone bug etc etc

4. There's a letter above the mailbox, the letter starts a questline.

Here's a simple map to show you where the mailbox is.

5. The above information should be enough to help you get through the starting zone, another easy fix (specifically for Icecrown realm) is to make sure you turn on Low Level tracking in your tracking bubble. Since leveling is so fast in Icecrown you start to out level the quests while you're there and this will help you find the next ones. Good luck.