1. Quest line in Silithus

Hello people,
    I just turned in A Pawn on the Eternal Board and i tought that there will be a follow up quest to this chain but there isn't.
    So i wonder is there a quest after this one or maybe it's removed from the core?
    Anyone who did this chain please let me know. Thanks!

2. https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/The_...ds_quest_chain

The questline seemingly ends at Anachronos with the quest The Charge of the Dragonflights, but this is not the case. Anachronos wants you to locate the 3 dragon shards located somewhere in Azeroth, specifically the Green, Red and Blue shards.

3. So i have to continue from Sunken temple and Eranikus if i am not mistaken not from Anachronos?
    Or i have to do The Charge of the Dragonflights aswell to be able to see the next quest from Anachronos?
    Edited: October 23, 2020

4. I'd like to say that you won't get the mount on the end of the questline if that's why you're doing the questline.
    Read what he linked. It says you need to finish The Charge and then go to fetch each shard manually.

5. I'd like to say that you won't get the mount on the end of the questline if that's why you're doing the questline.
    Read what he linked. It says you need to finish The Charge and then go to fetch each shard manually.
    I am well aware the mount is for the first ever person doing the chain, i think there is an achievement at the end.
    On the second toughts i dont see The Charge of the Dragonflights which is right after A Pawn on the Eternal Board.

6. also last I heard about this quest chain, you're screwed by the Draconic for Dummies quest - I believe the item used to bind the parts together does not work (may have been fixed recently? I haven't tried)