1. Character recustomisation problem

it's saying - "could not customize character"
    I've bought that service for 10 coins guys, what's wrong?

2. What exactly are you trying to change. Here are the possibilities you were offered:

Recustomization costs 10 Coins and provides:
    - Character's name, appearance and gender can be recustomized
    - Recustomization is completed through the character selection screen in-game
    - Recustomization is irreversible and not eligible for refund

If its not any of the mentioned, a.k.a Character's name ; Character appearance or Character gender then its not possible from this option

3. I change name, appearance, and gender and when I apply changes it writes me "could not customize character"

4. I change name, appearance, and gender and when I apply changes it writes me "could not customize character"
    Could it be that the name you want to use has been already taken.
    Go to warmane main page and check the armory for characters with the name you are using. Don't try it in-game as its stated that changes are irreversible

5. no, I tried put other name it says to choose another name(I've created previously newww char with name to check)
    I've already used this service, I know how it works

6. Have you bought that toon? If yes, then you should log in with it first,log out, then customize

7. it's my character, it's some bug I suppose

8. Could it be you have pending mail or something that's related to your current name.

9. I do't think so, but I will let you know when GM responds

10. If you're using the discontinued patch with updated models, use a different hairstyle.
    Or even better, don't use the patch anymore.

11. I have the very standart 3.3.5 no patches or model addons, also I tried all kind of haircuts and features

12. Well, nothing helped, seems like some kind of bug. Service was refunded to me. Thank you guys for assistance!

13. I changed THE FACE and it worked for me