1. Adding more features to the "Avoid as Teammate" in SoloQue

I feel like 2 slots for ignore are way too low. The amount of trolls and "bad" people are too much.

Now trolls should get a warning or something, and then get banned, for example players jumping with mounts during the arena, or faking being afk, or wasting CDs in preparations and stuff. So we get rid of them without adding to the list, something like a report to the GM.

Then about other players, I personally (and this a preference of mine), I don't want to be matched with any of Lordaeron player. I tried multiple times, some even got "important" titles but they failed the most basic things, I dont know if realm is easy to get titles or if they just bought it, but either way I dont want to have them in my team anymore (or on the other if that makes things more fair).

Like, can we have a separate ladder for all realms, and something to dodge people that have bad W/L or bad max rating overall? Something based more on our char experience? Like my char has max rating 2000, I don't want to be matched with freshly new char with 0 max rating.

I know this will never be approved, because it would make the queues infinitely long, but I sit in que for 5 hours rather than keep getting matched with randoms that can't even put a Tremor Totem 1 single time (Shaman 2500 max rating, enough said)

2. I feel like 2 slots for ignore are way too low. The amount of trolls and "bad" people are too much.

Now trolls should get a warning or something, and then get banned, for example players jumping with mounts during the arena, or faking being afk, or wasting CDs in preparations and stuff. So we get rid of them without adding to the list, something like a report to the GM.

Then about other players, I personally (and this a preference of mine), I don't want to be matched with any of Lordaeron player. I tried multiple times, some even got "important" titles but they failed the most basic things, I dont know if realm is easy to get titles or if they just bought it, but either way I dont want to have them in my team anymore (or on the other if that makes things more fair).

Like, can we have a separate ladder for all realms, and something to dodge people that have bad W/L or bad max rating overall? Something based more on our char experience? Like my char has max rating 2000, I don't want to be matched with freshly new char with 0 max rating.

I know this will never be approved, because it would make the queues infinitely long, but I sit in que for 5 hours rather than keep getting matched with randoms that can't even put a Tremor Totem 1 single time (Shaman 2500 max rating, enough said)
    How about you make a 3v3 team and que 3s that way? All your problems will be solved.
    In essence, you said "I don't want to get matched with everyone who I think is bad and I want options to make it possible". Find people you think are good and make a 3s team.

3. Because 3v3 is the same as 2v2, people are just mad and ragequit/logout after 1 loss. If you don't have any solid friend from long time, I guarantee you won't get far. My only friends that I got, all stopped playing or went to LoL and such stuff, so finding new people in trade is just a terrible idea. Also they all lie about their exp I may found only one 2k5 legit player but after "wait afk" he never logged in, and we didn't lose one, not even vs skilled players.

Not to mention mostly of 3s teams are always the same high rated people.

I think Blackrock is mainly used for SoloQ, lets be real. So maybe some fixes should be applied?

Like, you never match an expert footbal players team with a 12 years old kid team, it's just unfair. You try to keep things balanced. Every realm with his ladder, or every match with same exp people, something like that.

Just an idea to make things more balanced...

4. But that's what soloqueuing is. It's the RDF of arenas. If you were to ask to have an option on RDF where you pick the dungeon, pick the classes you will get grouped with and can have a list of people you don't want to get grouped with... guess what, people would accurately tell you to make a group and walk in instead of using RDF. You want to eat your cake and have it too, get to pick and choose in an option that is based on "grouping with whoever" while avoiding all the "hassle" of putting together an actual arena team.

5. Uhm thats correct. But still RDF has a "vote to kick", would be nice to have a similar feature in SQ aswell (like when you see some clearly troll players, or completely new players like idk, full stamina holy priest, or blood dk that have no clue). Not something abusable, of course, I can't think of any "settings" right now.
    I know this sounds pretty extreme but back to the point: 2 slots only is kinda low imho, I hope there will be some changes maybe in a future, because without SQ Blackrock has no sense (at least to me, I mean its the hearth of the realm), I literally play it only befaue of that! Cheers

6. I’ve got a feature better than avoiding teammates.

Nobody would put in the time to level a character to 80, or even level 70, if it meant losing it after a couple obvious win traded arena matches.

You should be able to clone characters from the PvE server that is one times leveling speed over here with full relentless gear.

Other than that, limit gear to being item level 264 at the very highest. Perhaps 277 level PvE items wouldn’t be problematic.
    Edited: October 23, 2020

7. Guess what, everybody has your same problems in soloQ, so it's totally fair. You surely get some wins by afks and trolls in the enemy team, I bet you didn't complain there.

Seems like a l2p issue.

8. Isn't that counting as distruptive gameplay? Just like RDF if people don't help out or put follow on healer and AFK whole dungeon, If a player just run around on mount whole fight or afk just report them and bann them.

9. ^ Nah, according to the guy replying before you, its just a l2p issue, sorry for the stupid topic sometimes I dont think enough before writing.
    Also usernamechecksout.

10. Or maybe he isn't addressing trolls, but your other complains, like "I don't want to be matched with any of Lordaeron player, I tried multiple times, some even got "important" titles but they failed the most basic things," "people that have bad W/L or bad max rating overall," "my char has max rating 2000, I don't want to be matched with freshly new char with 0 max rating," and "I sit in que for 5 hours rather than keep getting matched with randoms that can't even put a Tremor Totem 1 single time."

At least to me, it certainly matches his stated fact that everyone in solo queue faces those "issues" so it becomes a "l2p with those handicaps" situation.

11. I don't want to flame or make drama, but lets be real, no one on Blackrock wants other realms as teammates, as they are statistically lower, skill talking. Just look at the PvP ladder.
    Of course Blackrock players don't complain when matched against these people, because its free win most of the times, and this is a problem that need to be solved, this is for sure, things need to be balanced.

Lordaeron players on the other hand, don't want to be matched AGAINST Blackrock/Icecrown because they whine 24/7 about gear + skill. But they do want to be matched to be carried.
    Icecrown probably don't want to be matched against Blackrock because of skill, so at the end its like Rock/Paper/Scissors between all realms.

Basically each realm want to dodge a specific realm and want to be matched with a specific realm

As already said its like making a football team with pro players like idk Messi (im not footbal expert), against 12 years old kids. Its almost obvious who would win.

I just think that 3 ladders should be separate (and Im not talking as a Blackrock player, I could be a Lordaeron or Icecrown doesnt matter).
    I saw full relentless "noname" paladins dispelling and putting SS/sacrifice on disci all the time on Ice/Black, and on Lordaeron gladiators can barely place a portal away from Warrior's bladestorm...

Now of course I will continue to play, but things would be a lot easier if there was some way to balance the things.

I go to sleep, maybe I will dream a solution to make the matches better :D

Thanks for your time and opinion

12. All I can say is, you wouldnt get teamed up with all those trolls and bad people if you were not one of them. MMR system is there for a reason. Im not pro but unlike you claim, when I team up with fresh rele players from br, I know its loss %90. Even at 2s there isnt that much variety, you face same players too often even with xrealm and if you close xrealm arenas it would cause the death of blackrock.

13. I go to sleep, maybe I will dream a solution to make the matches better :D
    The thing is that has already been posted in this thread, the very first reply you got.
    I don't think there are any plans of removing cross-server matching, so unless that changes the subject is a dead horse.

14. I don't want to flame or make drama, but lets be real, no one on Blackrock wants other realms as teammates, as they are statistically lower, skill talking. Just look at the PvP ladder.
    Of course Blackrock players don't complain when matched against these people, because its free win most of the times, and this is a problem that need to be solved, this is for sure, things need to be balanced.

Lordaeron players on the other hand, don't want to be matched AGAINST Blackrock/Icecrown because they whine 24/7 about gear + skill. But they do want to be matched to be carried.
    Icecrown probably don't want to be matched against Blackrock because of skill, so at the end its like Rock/Paper/Scissors between all realms.

Basically each realm want to dodge a specific realm and want to be matched with a specific realm

As already said its like making a football team with pro players like idk Messi (im not footbal expert), against 12 years old kids. Its almost obvious who would win.

I just think that 3 ladders should be separate (and Im not talking as a Blackrock player, I could be a Lordaeron or Icecrown doesnt matter).
    I saw full relentless "noname" paladins dispelling and putting SS/sacrifice on disci all the time on Ice/Black, and on Lordaeron gladiators can barely place a portal away from Warrior's bladestorm...

Now of course I will continue to play, but things would be a lot easier if there was some way to balance the things.

I go to sleep, maybe I will dream a solution to make the matches better :D

Thanks for your time and opinion
    No, the general opinion is that BR players in bgs/arena usually are wow starters without hands or heavy scripters scums, that's why people don't want them.
    But yeah, I agree, nobody likes and want the Cross-realm apparently and I hope it to be removed.
    Edited: October 26, 2020

15. I think I got the "solution", or at least I did some thinking about it.

SQ has been compared to RDF where kinda you can't decide anything (dungeon type, player skill and so on)

Okay, but this is RDF:
    1) You must do Normal Dungeons before < LV 80 and get some blue gear. (This is also good for practice in the PvE enviroment in case your leveling experience wasn't enough)
    2) Once you have enough blue gear (and I remember it takes weeks even by spamming RDF), at LV 80 you can access to HC RDF
    3) Only at that point, we are talking about the "RANDOM HC RDF", where basicallly you can meet full T10 players and item level 200 players at the same time. In this case, if you are a "bad" player, you get kicked almost for sure, for various reasons. Think about it: its not a level 77 pressing random keys, its someone who played for months, farmed gear, and is supposed to know his class and PvE dungeon, so a "vote kick" its a good thing if he fails something.

This is SQ:
    1) You create a char in 5 seconds, you click template NPC and you don't even know what your spells/talents do (in case you are new)
    2) You play 3 battleground, which is an "okay" safety precaution, but not really at the same time: you can afk in the start base and wait for the team to win. So 3 battlegrounds won don't mean you are ready for arenas. Also, battlegrounds have nothing to do with arenas. People with Rank14 can barely get WF gloves.
    4) After 3 battlegrounds are won, you can enter the arena with the mmr of 1500, with 0 arenas played and 0 max rating.
    5) This is not fair, because between the point 1) and the point 4) there is literally no difference, player didnt acquire any Arena experience.

Now this is a problem, because if you somehow didn't play for months, you start just like them, with 1500 mmr, with the difference you have more arenas played and more exp. The fact is SQ is, imho, about who can carry the most. So a Feral 2400 starting at 1500, and keep getting matched with low mates will NEVER carry the arena, and thus he will continue to lose rating.
    At the point where his mmr is at 1300 and gets matched only with people that are REALLY on that rating, so climbing ladder is impossible no matter how hard he tries.

Back to what I was saying: Let people play with people of the same skill. Or make something like "Reset my mmr to 1500-something" to players who achieved "high" ratings during last seasons and now are stuck for various reason. Deny the mmr reset to new players.
    Add something like "Achieve 1600 in 2v2 before entering SQ" (this seems a good idea, rather than 3 bg won?)

I came to this conclusion because today, as a new char Paladin with different spec, I had mmr at 1700, and I got matched with a Rogue with full starter gear, 0 arenas played, 0 max rating, can't sap, can't blind, immediately got spot and trinket>vanish>cos and after 6 seconds he literally died (classic starter rogue). How am I supposed to carry something like this? I went to his armory and he got like 1350 mmr.

My current stats (of this new char):
    5v5 matches 498
    5v5 victories 365
    Highest 5 man personal rating: 1704
    Highest 2 man personal rating: 1612

Why am I showing you these stats: can we make something to get matched with people with stats like ours?
    I played 500 games, I dont want to get matched with someone with 0 games. Something like this
    Like noone wants to raid with someone who didnt even kill Marrowgar 10normal.

If it was a random bg (kinda like RDF) (which exists and I have zero complains), I wouldnt say anything. But this is SQ (Kinda like a RAID), and people carrying and being capable is important. Don't match me with people with 2000 games. Don't match me with people with 0 games. Match me with people with 500~ games.

TLDR: Maybe add "Reach 1600 in 2v2 before joining SQ" Feature?
    In this way you won't kill the ladder by separating, you can keep them joined but at least people before 3v3 must do 2v2, it seems pretty logic to me?
    I don't know just some night thoughts.
    Greetings