1. Levelling Prot

Hello boys,i ‘m news player icecrowns, I'm leveling a warrior but I'm very undecided for the spec ...
    now i'm trying protection but i didn't understand whether to use a one-handed weapon and shield or a 2-handed weapon, what do you recommend ??
    can you tell me a good rotation for protecion at level 30 up to 40
    thank you

2. best spec for lvl up would be arms in my opinion, but u can go as prot focus on revenge, shield slam, thunder clap and heroic strike, u dont have rotation, u just smash everything that is good in prot stance

3. Hello boys,i ‘m news player icecrowns, I'm leveling a warrior but I'm very undecided for the spec ...
    now i'm trying protection but i didn't understand whether to use a one-handed weapon and shield or a 2-handed weapon, what do you recommend ??
    can you tell me a good rotation for protecion at level 30 up to 40
    thank you
    1h + Shield. Main sources of dmg are Revenge and Shield Slam (but you get this @40 lvl). Shield Slam is hardest hitting single target ability and requires Shield. Your revenge activates after you dodge, parry or block an attack and without shield you have 0% to block, so it activates way less. If you use Shield Block you will get constant resets on Revenge, which allows you killing stuff quickly.

Coppied from other threat about war leveling (many of this abilities will not be available, you can use Thunder Clap on ST too if you have nothing else to do):

Revenge is best rage/dmg ability by far. You can activate it by using Shield Block (which also boosts your Shield Slams).
    Prot war uses priority system, not fixed rotation like prot pal, etc.

ST: Revenge > Shield Slam > Devastate > (70+ rage Heroic Strike)
    AoE: Revenge > Thunder Clap > Shield Slam > Devastate (70+ rage Cleave)

Heroic Strike/Cleave are so low because they cost a lot more rage than they show in tooltip (they prevent you from generating rage from your next auto attack - which grant about 10-20 rage)