1. Druid or paladin

Yo guys, I'm in need your help.
    I play a druid and a pala in Icecrown server. Recently i farmed out the basic pvp gear for resto (furious set rele+wf offparts) but I find it really hard to survive or outheal dmg in arenas, especially melee classes. Maybe its just the lack of gear but i've been wondering if pvp healing would be easier with paladin. I love the mobility and swiftness of the druid class, and basically im the god of battlegrounds and thats ok if you are looking for fun only. But as soon as i want be serious and enter into the arena im getting wrecked. When i look at the pvp ladder, I hardly find any resto druid, only holy pala+any damage. The plate armor also looks more appealing than leather just to survive those warriors, dks, rogues.
    By the way my primary talent is reserved for tank pve, so that would be doable with paladin too.
    Sorry for long post, im curious about your opinions.
    Tldr: Resto druid or holy pala pvp? Feral tank or protection pala tank pve?
    Edit: actually i logged out in my resto gear, could you guys check it out? https://armory.warmane.com/character...ecrown/summary

2. It is the lack of gear.
    Difference between furious and wrathful is huge, at bis gear you would have 1300+ resilience and way more health/mana/armor, surely way more survivability.

Even at bis, resto druid is not op in arena but surely viable and capable of high rating. If you enjoy it, and want to dedicate time to gear and learn it in arena, go for it.

3. Resto druid is much harder to survive in arenas but you do have some solid cc's like cyclone which can greatly help your dps partner kill their dps much easier.

4. If you have some good 2s partner for druid then go druid, otherwise go pala, much easier to find warrior for 2s and to survive soloq.
    For battlegrounds I would pick druid, no matter how skilled/geared pala is, he will be less effective as healer in battleground comparing to druid.