1. How to get into ICC 25?

Hello guys!
    So I've been back to the server for like 2 weeks already. I leveled a new character, hit 80 within a few days and got most of the items I could get from the EOT vendors, ICC BOEs and craftables, even did ICC 10Normal the other day. However, I am unable to get into ICC 25. I stand somewhere around 5.5k gearscore and no pug wants low geared players such as me.
    Im asking for some advices. My guild is fairly new and only few of them have decent gear. Please let me know if there are ways, other than donating, to get in some nice PUGs. Have a goo day!

2. Find 25 players who are in this same position as you and go clear ICC25, pretty straightforward.

3. Well, you can bypass such "high" GS requirement by confirming your knowledge of every boss fight and what your role can do. They set it above average cuz most of players are noobs and can only bruteforce with overgearing. And yeah, kinda strange to expect to get into main raid of expansion just in two weeks after dinging 80. Go clear ICC10 nm/hc, get your T10 and so on - after it you'll get in decent ICC25 runs. Or work over your guild progress and host/complete own ICC25.
    In the end, it's their PUGs and their rules for them - there is nothing server administration can do about it

4. If you really can't get into a raid, you could look in global for people looking to replace an afk/dc mid raid. Recently i joined one ICC 25 as 5.2k gs at 3/12 bosses, i sadly didn't contribute much but the raid went well & i got some items. However it's a big risk to do this,as it can be RO immediately after you join and you get locked.

That's why i would do this only if i am really sure i can't get into that raid in normal circumstances or if there is little time till reset.