1. Help! My Relentless Gladiator's Scaled Chestpiece has dissapeared! Please, help!

Hi, dear people and GM's. I'd like to ask for your help. Yesterday I had my Relentles Chestpiece in my inventory but now today it dissapeared! There's a blank slot in the bag where just 8 hourse before, there was my item. What happened? My Mortal Gladiator Armor got bugged when I took it off of my character. There was the item in the bag and an invisible "item"just like Mortal Armor (with all gems and enchant) still there in the chest slot. It got bugged while changing between the two?

Please, help! I don't know what happend. I want my Relentless Chestpiece back, please! Don't know what coul've happened, I didn't delete it or something, I'm not crazy at all, I woudn't do that.

Please GM, help me.

Thank you so much in advance!

PS: So sorry I got confused and posted this on Frostwolf MoP. Please, please, I'm sorry. Delete my other post, please

2. How did you get enough arena points to buy relentless chest only 1 and a half flush into the season? :))

3. How did you get enough arena points to buy relentless chest only 1 and a half flush into the season? :))
    Well he is obviously lying in an attempt to get something he didnt earn.
    (Unless he bought it from the store assuming its purchasable there)

4. Well he is obviously lying in an attempt to get something he didnt earn.
    (Unless he bought it from the store assuming its purchasable there)
    Items won't be available in store until they have been acquired by enough people on the server. Only today,after the third flush, are the highest rated teams in the battlegroup starting to get enough points to buy their first piece .. I'm thinking he mistook his furious chest for a relentless one, giving benefit of the doubt..