1. I just would like to understand this low population ...

Hey, dears!

Idk, but MoP is much better expansion than WotLK (much better class balance and all with more identity, MoP dungeons and Siege of Orgrimmar are insane, xmog system incredible, excelent "atlas loot" on game, excelent pet system, excelent lore, Pandaria continent is much more beautiful and cool than Northern, so many more zones to exploring, worgens are great, etc etc etc ... In no aspect, on my opinion, WotLK have something better than MoP, except lore, for some, maybe ... Look, i am a WotLK player all my life, ive played MoP on final Pacth in Blizzard realms, and the experience was amazing ... Then, ive found this Warmane one year ago ... I play on Icecrown currently, but i dont like it, except for the high and alive population on server.

So, i just would like to understand this low population on Frostwolf ... Is it because of low WotLK minimum requeriments ?? Its the only answer that i have about it, and yes, by own experience, MoP demands a more powerfull graphic chip than WotLK , but ...

Ty so much!

2. Me and my friends used to play on the server a lot if I remember correctly it had a very big community in PVP and PVE the thing that drove my friends away
    from this server is the fact that the scripting was not so good the server had many bugs and not all the old content dungeons were working.

3. Frostwolf had huge community in the past years, but it got lower because warmane gave no attention on fixing and scripting. We had bug reports with 4 and 5 years old. So the bugs and old content being closed were the main issues of low population.

People before cleared soo without legendary meta gem and cloak (ur suposed to enter soo with those btw), atm we still dont have any of those. That plus the rest i wrote made ppl leave and searching other private realms.

At the moment they are focusing more on Frostwolf but its a bit too late or they need to force advertise more to get more people here.