1. PvP Guilds

Could someone tell me which are the best pvp guilds on this realm ? Like the most solid ones that are active for many years from both factions.

Thank you

2. For Alliance Is No Vaseline, POKEMONS, Trauma, For Horde It's A F T E R M A T H, W T F Unity.

3. You have no idea what can of worms you've just opened...

EDIT: But to answer your question, based purely on being around the longest and current activity it would be POKEMONS on the alliance side and I would assume A F T E R M A T H on the horde side.
    Edited: October 28, 2020

4. Lmao to these replies... I just wanna know if theres any solid pvp guilds like there used to be 3-4yrs ago since that was the time I been away. I was in Unity X from Horde when Garloc was the lead but they seem to be not around anymore, same with VIRTUS the other guild I knew at that time. Now I see Idc from Horde and Trauma from Alliance but they look kinda inactive. Also most members from these pvp guilds are bis with 1400 rate and 50-70 score, I mean wtf is this ****. I'm looking for old school true hardcore pvp guild if that even exists nowadays...

5. Let's not fill the thread with enough slander to send everyone on vacation this time.

6. I would suggest joining Old Division as it is the only alternative really.
    AFTERMATH is region locked, POKEMONS requires you to be a gladiator IRL and Lron Horde isn't really a viable option.

Trauma and VIRTUS are alright, Trauma for WPVP and VIRTUS for arenas.
    OD för everything else.

7. Deleted my post cuz I said most pvp guilds have bis player with arena teams 1400 50-70 ? lmao can't touch these donators I see

No free speech on warmane, very good example indeed
    Actually I deleted it because I was clicking down the wall of insults and decided to remove anything that could derail the thread again. If it was actually for insulting donors you'd have gotten an infraction or at least a warning. I don't mind you guys debating who's better, it's the debate over who's the worst that I'm not interested in.

8. I undeleted it since you are the OP. I just don't want this thread to follow the trend of debates being "won" by insults.

9. I would suggest joining Old Division as it is the only alternative really.
    AFTERMATH is region locked, POKEMONS requires you to be a gladiator IRL and Lron Horde isn't really a viable option.

Trauma and VIRTUS are alright, Trauma for WPVP and VIRTUS for arenas.
    OD för everything else.
    Thanks for the info, will look for VIRTUS and OD

10. As for the Alliance side, which I am familiar with somewhat better.
    Carpe Noctem and POKEMONS are quite old guilds with closed off communites.The people are generally mature and not involved in trashtalk.
    Idk how they recruit tho.
    Old Divisions and TKT, who nowdays seem to be not as active are prolly filled with the best players pvp wise, but they are
    very toxic. There's this reality show case around them. Not my cup of tea.
    Virtus and Trauma currently are recruiting guilds and they have all types of people in it. I've noticed that a lot of Virtus people tend to trashtalk and as for Trauma, I wouldn't know much.
    Iron alliance,Paradox and INVICINBLE are like t2 guilds filled with somewhat lower skill capped people.

As for the horde, I do not know the details.
    Aftermath seems like solid PvP. Iron Horde is a better version of Iron Alliance but filled with quite many trashtalking, inpolite people.
    Wtf Unity is somewhat seems to be t2 guild where anyone can join.

11. I am sorry but i dont see a reason why even consider trying to join those guilds maybe for social but u do not gain anything from it at the end of the day u gonna queue Bgs farm some hks or wahtever the **** but u can do that anywhere else too, ive been in almost all guilds and i can tell you u do not wanna do that to yourself from personal experiance u better of on your own my personal opinion on that. Even you take a closer look to those guilds u will realise what they really build of for example TKT dead, pokemons social group, OD invited to many ppl to be considered "good", what else is there Trauma who ? Virtus who ? I am sorry ma dude but oh boy think again if u really wanna join one of those before u jump into hot lava and wont come out again.
    Edited: October 29, 2020

12. I do not see your point at all. If anything, this should be an informative treat for people who are to come.
    Most of these are established communites with people who knew them each other for years and counting.
    It's 12 years old expansion and **** tons of people have no need of pve and don't have time for that kind of a game.
    If you're a loner yourself, you keep that to yourself. Else, people who like to drop by, do a bg or two and meet people will certainly join whatever suits them the best and that's the offer that's presented.

13. I am sorry but i dont see a reason why even consider trying to join those guilds maybe for social but u do not gain anything from it at the end of the day u gonna queue Bgs farm some hks or wahtever the **** but u can do that anywhere else too, ive been in almost all guilds and i can tell you u do not wanna do that to yourself from personal experiance u better of on your own my personal opinion on that. Even you take a closer look to those guilds u will realise what they really build of for example TKT dead, pokemons social group, OD invited to many ppl to be considered "good", what else is there Trauma who ? Virtus who ? I am sorry ma dude but oh boy think again if u really wanna join one of those before u jump into hot lava and wont come out again.
    Well, I see what you mean and I kinda been there... but back in the day from my own exp, pvp guilds were a lot of fun and very social, they were good to find arena partners of similiar skills/exp and the premades used to be fun (not so much of this **** farming HKs).

I am realising there's a new "meta" in pvp guilds, arenas don't exist and all they do is grab a bunch of bis to faceroll bgs.
    Edited: October 29, 2020 Reason: abc

14. I prefer to you Trauma and Paradox on ally side because the other guilds are closed and on horde side aftermath and wtf unity

15. Let's not fill the thread with enough slander to send everyone on vacation this time.
    I see that you have some uno cards

12 Last