1. [Icecrown] So I decided to try my hand at arenas after all these years

After 10 years in the server I decided to try my hand at arenas as a holy pala, and I had a couple of questions

- is the Valanyr good for holy pvp?
    - can I buy the wrathful boots or are they a VoA drop only?

and

- I was checking out that post about the season rewards and the "solo queue" section got me curious,, what is it, and how do you solo queue?

2. 1. usually Hpala use 284 ilvl weapon in PvP
    2. You can buy Wrathful off part (so, even boots) in Orgrimmar/Stormwind for honor
    Btw you can look at Armory PvP ladder to check what gear is used by high rating Hpala. In some cases Hpala use pve boots

3. About soloq: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2632056
    Solo Queue NPC allows you to queue up for a 3vs3 match. The system will match you up with 2 random players and you will then together fight a team that has also been matched up randomly.
    Each team will be Dps+Dps+Healer
    This 3vs3 system has a separate ladder with separate reward
    You can find Soloq npc in Orgrimmar/Stormwind (next to npc to queue for standard 2s,3s,5s)
    In case you are playing on Blackrock you can find that npc in Dalaran instead
    Edited: October 27, 2020

3. thanks a lot, it never occurred to me to check the armory to look up the big boys, and I finally got my first taste of solo queue and is beyond my league lol, I'll have to gather better gear from 2v2