1. High Latency in Warname-Lordaeron

Greetings, I have a very high latency in the game, from approximately 1000ms to 6700ms, this started to happen about 3 days ago, before that it had a latency of 200 , 250ms in peak hours, pretty good to be from South America and play on a EU server, and this problem is getting really annoying, and I tried other games to see if it was the problem with my connection, and in WoW Classic an approximate latency of 120-110ms. Any solution for these high latencies?

I did a CMD test with the command / ping logon.warname.com and I shot a minimum of 166ms, an average of 175ms, and a maximum of 169ms, but in the game I don't even dream of having those latencies. I leave a screenshot of the test I did in CMD:

https://ibb.co/41p4TV7

2. Have a same issue tho. Anyone know how to fix it?

3. The same. I live in Europe and never have this problem. Always 40 ms max. And the same, since 2/3 days ago, the ms get too higher, and fps not, and i can't raid and enter bg because is unplayable. I have tried many things, and my Internet works fast as always.

4. The problem persists guys, today I played in the morning and in the afternoon, and I had a latency of 200-280ms, but there were times that it fired at 600ms, but only for a few moments, right now I just entered (it is already night, in my country), about 2 hours ago, and the latency was horrible, like 600-2500ms, with those latencies they did not encourage me to do anything, I will do the CMD test again, to see what happens. Although again I got good latencies in other games, less in Warname. I tried programs to reduce latency like Pingzapper, and some VPNs and nothing worked.

I will put a ticket with a GM, to see if he gives a solution.

5. Hi, this thread seems interesting! I dont know if i can confirm this, if my issue if the same..

I have to admit i never lagged for the past 9 years playing wow. i always had an extremely stable connection. But for a month now i'm starting to lag super badly. exactly like you guys said. i thought it was just me...

Everything's fine and all of a sudden i get 1k or even 2-3k MS. it usually last for 30mins / 1 hour and then i'm good. Didnt chance any of my settings, didnt change internet, no new addons nothing. I have litteraly no idea where this is coming from....

6. Hi guys, I talked to a GM, and he told me to remove the WoD textures / models from the game, and also the Cache and the WTF folder, I did this and it didn't work, just like the user "mwmwmwm", the latency at 2.5-3.5k for an hour or a half hour and then back to the 160-250ms I was playing with. I have the client esES (Spanish, Spain), and the GM said that it can be my client that is my client as it is not Warmane's, I am downloading the Warmane clietne (old) to see if the problem is solved, since a friend has that client and it has the same latency that I had before the problem. If it works for me I update this thread to let you know. While I download the Warmane client.