1. Can you help me with the BIS of paladin protection t8.5

Hello
    Can you help me with the BIS of paladin protection t8.5

thanks

2. Tanks don't have set specific "BIS" lists. The best armor changes on a boss-by-boss basis, and will also vary wildly as you gear up. I recommend that you learn the class and learn the stats relevant to a tank, then figure out for yourself what armor you should be wearing. It isn't too difficult.

3. Tanks don't have set specific "BIS" lists. The best armor changes on a boss-by-boss basis, and will also vary wildly as you gear up. I recommend that you learn the class and learn the stats relevant to a tank, then figure out for yourself what armor you should be wearing. It isn't too difficult.
    What are you on about? Only time you really would swap gear as a tank is vs dragons due to expertise sets in wotlk..
    And even then its not needed at all, you can easily get away tanking Halion 25 HC with 26 expertise.

4. What are you on about? Only time you really would swap gear as a tank is vs dragons due to expertise sets in wotlk..
    And even then its not needed at all, you can easily get away tanking Halion 25 HC with 26 expertise.
    Should I ask what you're on about? You're commenting about dragons and Halion as if ICC EH gear is in question, when the OP was clearly asking about Ulduar. Or are you just completely unfamiliar with how Ulduar boss fights and gearing, and upcoming TOC functions? If you want to make it personal, you should probably at least have a clue before you comment.

5. Implying that you need to min max for those raids with gear rofl.

6. Implying that you need to min max for those raids with gear rofl.
    Yeah it's pretty funny. You know what's even funnier? This coming from an Icecrown PvPer. Let's pretend for a moment that not everyone is running around getting carried with a tape measure, other realms do exist.

7. Of course the Mercy fanboy squad appears.

8. Implying that you need to min max for those raids with gear rofl.
    Go right on ahead and tell all of the Frostmourne players that they shouldn't bother min-maxing for their current raid content. Go ahead. Make a PSA about it. I'd like to see what they'd have to say about it.

Of course the Mercy fanboy squad appears.
    If that were the case, would what he said be any less true? How about you stop wasting your time trying to attack me and be helpful to the guy who asked for help. Jesus ****ing Christ.
    Edited: October 31, 2020

9. Of course the Mercy fanboy squad appears.
    Last I checked I still have my own independent opinion, 2020 hasn't taken that away yet. Sometimes a popular opinion isn't the herd opinion but simply the common reaction.

10. There are armor, stamina, expertise, avoidance, block and tps sets.
    Mercy is right it depends per boss.

Stamina for example is used against bosses who do alot of magic damage.
    Block, armor and avoidance are for physical fights, depending on the lenght (And amount of targets) one of them outperforms the other.
    Expertise for dragons mainly.
    Tps if you're in need of big agroo.

I suggest you just check out the herald bis list since this will give you a "all round" set.
    Edited: November 10, 2020 Reason: correction

11. Last I checked I still have my own independent opinion, 2020 hasn't taken that away yet. Sometimes a popular opinion isn't the herd opinion but simply the common reaction.
    Knowing who you are, you obviously dont.