1. << SoulShatter >> Horde - North American - Social Raiding Guild!

<< SoulShatter >>
    We are a North American based guild (Horde) looking to add to our core group of members. We are a tight nit group of social players that are currently progressing through content while still enjoying the game. Our current focus are primarily the 25m content. We currently raid at 6:45PM PST - 10:00PM PST (1:45 AM - 5:00 AM ST). We are looking for mature, competent players that enjoy playing the game. We will not tolerate drama. We currently use a balanced DKP looting system. Our GS requirements are flexible but looking for at least 6.0k so you can contribute, if you are good we can gear you from there.

Our current raid schedule is below:
    Monday: ICC 25m 2nd LOD Progression (10/12HC - 12/12n)
    Tuesday: ICC 25m Reset Run (8/12HC - 12/12n)
    Wednesday: RS25n Farm X 4
    Thursday: Open
    Friday: ICC 25M 8/12 HC (Main Alt)
    Saturday: ICC 25M LOD! (Invitation Only)
    Sunday: Misc Events - RS10HC - PVP - DUEL - NAXX

Raid Progression:
    ICC 10n - 12/12
    ICC 10hc - 12/12 (Bane on Farm)
    ICC 25n - 12/12
    ICC 25hc - 11/12 (LOD! - LDW remains)
    RS10n - 4/4
    RS10hc - 4/4
    RS25n - 4/4
    RS25hc - Progression has not started yet

Current Recruitment Priorities
    Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, Disc
    MDPS: Ret Paladin, Fury Warrior
    RDPS: Boomkin, MM Hunter
    Tank: N/A

We are not a huge machine that only wants the best players in game, we want people that we can count on to show up and do their jobs. If this sounds you like w/ me here so we can chat or hop in our discord and drop your information.

Get in touch here:
    https://discord.gg/vzubzKd
    Discord: Nogoodman#1303

Thanks for checking us out!

Edited: June 7, 2021 Reason: Update

2. Annnnnnnnnnnnnd, the DPS continues to grow

Edited: April 13, 2021

3. Feel free to apply at https://soul-shatter.shivtr.com/ or /w a member in game to get a invite into our guild!

4. Thus far we have farmed (5) Shadowmourne's. Here is the latest! Big congrats to our boy ChikkenDinner!!

Edited: April 20, 2021

5. We are officially farming ICC25m twice a week. Come kick it with us:
    Edited: November 4, 2020

6. Aren't you tired of pugging crappy raids only to be disappointed with wipe after wipe?

If you are interested in how our raids go, check this clip:

Edited: November 18, 2020

7. Currently looking for healers and melee, HMU if you are ready to crush it.

8. Join us and I'll put you in a video =D

Edited: November 18, 2020

9. We are growing daily, currently looking for Ret Palas and Feral DPS cats. Join us!

10. As other guilds crumble, we remain strong! If you are NA based, mature and active this is the place for you.

11. Come have a drink with us, lets wreck ****.

12. Hello, I'm a returning wow player with LOD, RS 25 HC and TOGC 25 Experience. I can provide DPS, heals and tanking, is there still room for Warrs, DK's palas?

13. They're so friendly and kind therefore not gonna question their glorious achievements. But please don't be a dumdum like me cus;
    it's ICECROWN NOT FROSTMOURNE.
    /salute to YEET

14. They're so friendly and kind therefore not gonna question their glorious achievements. But please don't be a dumdum like me cus;
    it's ICECROWN NOT FROSTMOURNE.
    /salute to YEET
    LOL I saw your message this morning in the discord. If you ever get around to Icecrown join us, you would fit right in. Good luck on your guild search!

123 Last