1. Frost DK PvP 3.3.5

Hello, there is a few posts about Frost DK in wotlk, and those threads are made by ppl with suspicious level of skill. I've tried to find most viable frost talent build for 1v1, and i saw at least 10 different skill trees and i dont know if they are outdated or something(Also some links are broken too).So, im asking if any experienced DK can actually share his 2 different builds that he is using and why. Also, should i use Obliterate or just Frost strike or both? I think there is a lot ppl trying to find the same answer. Thanks!

2. I think this is the closest thing to what you look for,afaik this is the only frost pvp guide on warmane forum

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=425282

3. I want to hear someone who main Frost DK, this guy is really suspicious when it comes to understanding the class(2k hks, but 2k rating idk with which talent, but he doesn't look convincing to me. Maybe im wrong idk). I've read some comments on that thread and one guy was pointing out the mistakes in talent build but i cant assemble the picture of talent tree, what should be skipped and what should be added :D
    Edited: October 29, 2020

4. As I told you in the other thread this is the best FDK guide that you gonna find:
    https://archive.fo/P1B7i
    The author was the highest rated FDK back on Arena Tournament and he participated in a couple of tournaments.

It is not worth to spec frost in 1v1 because Unholy has better survivability and better slow effects which makes it more efficient in kiting or catching kiters.

The advantage of Frost over the other specs is it's high burst dmg and hungering cold.

5. Thanks Mier, but i really wanted to ask some questions, thats why i asked if someone is playing Frost at the moment

6. Well, ask then, people who pvp know a lot, regardless of spec they play or class. Looking for someone specific playing frost only won't bring you too much answers