1. Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone!

I used to play WoW first when Burning Crusade came out. Played for several years. Haven't played since a little after Cataclysm released. Wrath of the Lich King was my favorite expansion, I'm happy to be able to play it again. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

I'm currently playing a Night Elf hunter named Ranii on Frostmourne. I'm looking for a guild, let me know if you have one that is recruiting!

Thanks!

2. Welcome!

If you haven't found a guild by now, i suggest visiting Frostmourne guild recruitment section here on forum.

Enjoy your stay!

3. Hello :)
    Im seeing that post like now.
    In frostmourne,i created "Progressive"guild.
    Yea i know there are a LOT OF guild which is "progressive". Bah,be ready some of theese guilds,are pretty real scamming.
    I Just know because i "tested" some of that guilds ,with her's players\mates.And i 100% can say it, nonless,and non-sense pitty trying of this things.
    I cannot imagine why a guildmaker call herself guild a "progressive", when her mates can not know the "basic " things about ulduar ,and mostly the Fl.
    Theese players(i dont want say that guild name,keep agreed that,thnx) have 4.3+ gs.
    And then came my point.
    So,i maked a REAL progressive guild,pve\pvp same allowed.
    If u are interested or want asking something u can be found me in-game . my character name is lichknight.
    Best play,and the best health for u
    :)
    Im helping lot of player for gearing up.

4. Thanks :) I have a guild, but if I'm ever looking for a new one, i'll keep that in mind.