1. buying a toon

So i have a few quick questions about using the shop to buy a toon.

I am looking to get an 80 to jumpstart my time since new to the server. Most of the ones i see are sold with no equipment from what i can see. Do they include the gold that is listed on the toon when you mouse over them and if this is my only 80 would there be a way for me to even get any starter equipment to try to work my way through heroics and such or will i just have a naked toon with 0 gold?

2. The characters that are sold without gear are also sold without gold. If you see a character for sale that is marked "sold with inventory" then you will also get the gold.

I'd advise you to buy a naked character with maxed reputations so that you can easily buy the epic reputation pieces for a small amount of gold. Remember, the server is 7x so the gold rewards from quests arepretty hefty and you will farm up the needed gold in no time. You can also consider buying a small amount of gold for coins on the site, for instance 10.000 gold now goes for less than 10 coins and you can buy all the gear you need to go straight into raids with this amount of gold easily!

3. Perfect that is what I was looking to find out before buying anything. Thank you!