1. Pizza.

Im big on meat. But i love some vege pizza. Toughs?

2. Im big on meat. But i love some vege pizza. Toughs?
    There are many vegetarian pizzas that are extremely good, not vegan ones of course, a pizza without cheese is not really a pizza. In example melanzane, or tartufi e funghi... (drooling) are good examples.

3. I'm not allowed to order pizza right now. You're making me hungry for it. Stahhhhhhhhhp!

4. meat and cheese. any pizza that has veggies on it belongs in the trash.

5. As long as it has pineapple on top of it.

6. margherita pizza with mozzarella cheese and tomatoes

7. One trick I've learnt about pizza and hamburgers is that it's always better to put as few ingredients as possible. When you are cooking one you are always tempted to add more ingredients because you think that will make it tastier, but then you end up with an indescribable mélange of flavours and textures that makes no sense.

For example, a quattro formaggi (four cheese) pizza by itself is divine. And then, if you feel like committing the capital sin of gluttony, you can add one ingredient, but no more. Mushrooms, bacon, garlic powder, ground cayenne, and thyme are my favourites.

(As you can see, I've used both French and Italian words in a single post. Yes, I'm a tosser.)

8. It just makes me sad there’s so much hatred to Hawaiian pizza.

Bro pineapple belongs on that sh*t for real.

There’s also a chain pizzeria here called Mellow Mushroom, they have a bbq chicken one... damn it’s good.

Not a fan of white pizza. My wife loves it. But I’m like, wtf is the point of pizza with no sauce at all? Idk man.

9. If one is ok with bbq sauce which is sweet by itself, then what's the problem with pineapple I just dunno.

10. That's like saying the dough has sugar, so what's the problem with covering a pepperoni pizza in maple syrup.

11. That's like saying the dough has sugar, so what's the problem with covering a pepperoni pizza in maple syrup.
    Now that is a Canadian pizza.

12. Nay, it's not. Whether ingridients mix together well is question purely empirical. Though, I should have specified that if there is practice of using sauces with 30% sugar content, then your dislike toward fruit toppings is probably caused by something else but not sweetness (most rich in fiber products taste like **** if heavily heated).

13. Sugar is sugar, whether in the dough or in a sauce. Either your """"logic"""" is valid all around, or it's just bull****.
    Which is it?

12 Last