1. Frostmourne to Lordaeron transfers under certain circumstances

Just a random idea that I got earlier today. Since the "spirit" of Frostmourne is very similar to Lordaeron, I feel like having a way to transfer could be a valuable addition. The fact that it has a higher experience rate personally doesn't bother me but you guys be the judge of that. So what I was thinking is that if your character doesn't have any items purchased from the store then it could be eligible to transfer to Lordaeron as well - the player could then pick which target realm he prefers. Personally I think the restriction could be more specific to To(G)C, ICC and RS items because Naxx and Ulduar items won't really affect your character nearly as much - maybe with the exception of Val'anyr. Any thoughts?

2. Good idea, the only reason i don't play on frostmourne is than i don't want to end up on icecrown.

3. try reading the rules before posting.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277

"Realm transfers - We have specific reasons for what realms we allow character transfers between. Please do not suggest that we open or close them."

4. Fair enough if that's the case. It was a spur of the moment suggestion.

On second thought I could see how trying to incentivize people not to buy items from the store in order to not end up on Icecrown could be considered economically unsound and thus disregarded as an option.

Feel free to delete the thread if it's in violation of the forum rules.