1. I usually sit at around 1080 to 1200 resil for BGs (I used to do 1080 before, but now I'm mostly at 1200 resil).

Of course if you're in premade and gotta frontline hard then 1500+ is also what I use.

2. I don't think it's worth to go over 1414 resilience. At that point you are better of stacking Stamina if you really wanna go super defensive.

3. I don't think it's worth to go over 1414 resilience. At that point you are better of stacking Stamina if you really wanna go super defensive.
    Technically you do both in that case since you go with full PvP set to hit around 1500, you can do that without using stamina gems because of PvP gear. I do however use tank stamina trinkets with this setup so I also get a ton of hp.

4. Technically you do both in that case since you go with full PvP set to hit around 1500, you can do that without using stamina gems because of PvP gear. I do however use tank stamina trinkets with this setup so I also get a ton of hp.
    Agreed. The only place I actually think of stamina in defensive value aside from the automatic gains from using pvp gear are in trinkets. And that's only when I really want to be an *******, which usually isn't necessary. If I have to choose between resilience and stamina, I'm always going to choose resilience anyway, because unless I have a holydin hard-casting holy lights on me (which is unlikely in a pvp setting), resilience is going to perform better as it requires less large chunk heals to maintain.

This in turn ends up with me sometimes choosing to play Draenei instead of Human, due to me using the resilience trinket, thus meaning I get more out of the hit and self-healing racials of the Draenei.

5. This in turn ends up with me sometimes choosing to play Draenei instead of Human, due to me using the resilience trinket, thus meaning I get more out of the hit and self-healing racials of the Draenei.
    Which is why I play as Draenei as well. :P

But yeah I only go with tank trinket(s) in case of a premade BG where I need to go super tanky on frontline and I know I'll have people focusing heals on me, otherwise I don't really use them. Damage trinkets are usually better when playing solo.

First 12