Halloween or Hallowe'en (a contraction of "All Hallows' evening"),also known as Allhalloween,All Hallows' Eve,or All Saints' Eve, is a celebration observed in many countries on 31 October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows' Day. It begins the observance of Allhallowtide, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed.

For many years my grandma who claimed to be a real witch I kid you not, told me that the barriers between the living and the dead are thiner during this day.

I'll begin with mine, which happened exactly last night on the eve of halloween forbid my redundancy. I experienced for the first time sleep paralisis. I was laying on my belly, and I could feel how something was crawling on my bed while I couldn't move... The only thing I saw where the sheets moving down as if someone was trying to take them, then it layed on top of me as if this entity was attempting to asphyxiate me... And I woke up out of air and my first reflex was to try to hit it with my elbow but it was gone.

Was it a succubus? I felt tiddies on my back I'm dead serious!

This was my first paranormal experience in life, what about you guys? have you experienced a paranormal experience on halloween yourself? Tell us your experiences with this magical day.