1. Is Frostwold worth starting for PVE players in 2020

Is it worth starting MoP here if you are mostly going to play PVE? I saw that the population is not that high, but because they updated dugneons and other PVE content, is it worth trying?
    What are the waiting times on finding a group? Are you able to do dungeons/raids even if you are not in a guild? Do you think the population will grow, or do you think it will continue to decrease slowly? How is the endgame content?

I am trying to decide is it worth to start leveling up because Frostwolf is a PVP server. Any useful information would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

2. weirdly enough it seems like the population is rather growing than decreasing and there are quite regular updates and bugfixes. that being said it is still bug heavy overall, espacially quests during leveling, but since it is x7 that doesnt really matter too much. raiding without a guild will be very hard. You will have 0 trouble to get into a guild no matter your experience/gear though, since the server is very supportive of new people overall.(I can only talk for the horde side btw, since I havent played alliance here) Barely anyone does rdf, since the gear it gives is very bad compared to how easily you get better gear on the timeless isle. Some raidbosses are bugged but the majority work (mostly) as intended.
    I started here a few months ago to just give it a small try without many expectations, but after reaching 90 it kinda hooked me and I played it more than wotlk since then. If I were you I'd just give it a try and see how you feel about it. there really isnt too much to lose with the x7 experience

3. Ive started last week on this realm (i play on Icecrown currently), and for me MoP is the best expansion, much better WotLK.

But ... Realm is disappointing ... Very low pop (2-3% of Icecrown), so many little guilds instead than 2-3 strongs guilds by faction, take a long time to enter BGs and DGs, timeless isle with no people, and it does not work for fresh gears chars, and mainly, Cataclysm and Pandaria quests are full bugged, from Jade Forest to Timeless Isle, 40-50% are bugged, just working slaying quests ...

On this way, its impossible to attract new players ... A big disappointment for me =/
    Edited: November 2, 2020

4. imo wotlk is the better expansion, but frostwolf is a way more enjoyable server than icecrown. weird of personal preference works sometimes

5. I will not be comparing Frostwolf to any of the WotLK realms, seeing that Frostwolf was neglected over the past few years, hence the massive difference in terms of player base from a MOP cluster to any of the other.

That said, if you enjoyed/enjoy MoP as an expansion, give it a try yourself and see how you like it.
    Regardless of the evident lack of attention that made most of its previous population leave, Frostwolf is being 'fixed' and changes are being made, according to some of the playerbase's reports and experience.

To ask your question today, whether or not it's worth to start a new journey in Frostwolf, I'd say yes.
    Give it a good shot.
    If you don't enjoy it, when you really have a go at it, than call it a day and move one to a new adventure.

Have fun, dear player