1. Did something change with looting rules in RDF?

I have been leveling some new teams mostly in dungeons with RDF.

Today I noticed that I have need before greed loot rules and each character gets assigned mobs to loot so can't loot with just main character for cloth/gray items. Before it was free for all same as the group I had when I queued for the dungeon.

Tried 3 dungeons on 2 different teams and remade my group once and checked that jamba set the loot rules to free for all for the normal group, but every time I had need before greed in RDF and I also tried making slaves pass on loot but it was reset to not pass right as the first mob dies.

The window to roll on loot is also bugged so it doesn't go away after timer runs out, so need to close each one on each character. (although macro can do it with "/click GroupLootFrame1PassButton")

Is this some new change?

2. Yes, it was changed about a year back and you can't remove it in RDF.
    And that's fair when you look at it, clothies used to have gear taken away from the by everyone and paladins could need all healer gear regardless of which type it is since they can wear all of them.
    If you want to box dungeons you'll need to enter manually.

Bugged window isn't a change and should be reported if it's not on the bugtracker already.

3. I didn't mean who can roll on what item, I mean that the looting type is Group Loot / Need before Greed now but for the past few week I have had Free for All in all the dungeons I have done through RDF.

Yesterday I had Free for All in RDF. Tried 4 dungeons today and all have had Group Loot so it is less multiboxing friendly to do RDF now than it was before. This is mostly an issue while leveling though, since at max level the only reason to do RDF is to get 2 EoF from daily quest.

I assume it might be some intented change since for people that only play 1 character it doesn't make sense to have free for all in a RDF group.
    I think it used to take the same looting rules as you had when you queued if you had a full group before, but now it seems to set it to Group Loot when you join.

4. Are you sure you didn't walk into the dungeons few weeks ago? As far as I know every RDF group gets auto set to "Need before greed" whether it's premaded or not for atleast a year now.

Maybe it is indeed an intended change since there was a restart this morning where they applied fixes and stuff.

5. I am 100% sure it was Free for All until today, but it might have just been accidentally added during halloween event and then removed now that halloween ended.

I have done over 100 RDF dungeons during halloween but before that I had a long break from wow, so not sure how it was before halloween.

6. Hi, if you go rdf with the whole groupe (5man) you can put the loot on free for all BEFORE TAG to rdf and, you'll still in ffa when inside instance, but you cant change the loot method when you are already started.
    Beside of this :
    Jamba can change the loot method to the choosen one automatically when u group up if you want
    Jamba can put your char on "pass on loot" , so all loot can be taken by anyone, undependently of the loot method cause everyone passed on them
    walk to dungeon is cool if you are too low gear for rdf, but you lose gold/emblems from it, dont think it a good idea if you are able to use it
    edit : this is true on icecrown, don't know on other realm
    Edited: November 3, 2020

7. For some reason whenever I kill a mob everyone that had "pass on loot" has it disabled. Does anyone have this issue?
    and jamba can't override loot metod.