1. No.There is no aly twinks that real situation.Do u see any carried,rest in drama or immoral twinks?Guess no .Because aly side is kinda dead, twinks are inactives they log once in a week when horde twink are actives every days.Atm aly can win bgs when they are premade vs horde random queuers.There isnt active aly twink guilds now when horde have 3-4.
    Edited: November 4, 2020

2. No.There is no aly twinks that real situation.Do u see any carried,rest in drama or immoral twinks?Guess no .Because aly side is kinda dead, twinks are inactives they log once in a week when horde twink are actives every days.Atm aly can win bgs when they are premade vs horde random queuers.There isnt active aly twink guilds now when horde have 3-4.
    Yes I saw them (and so did you, cos you were in that wsg with horrible). They are capable of forming much larger groups than we can. I regularly see full 10 man premades on ally side, something horde cannot do at the moment and haven't since Covid crisis was at its peak. Ally have plenty enough twinks. They just wait for premade before queuing, or others, like yourself, hop over to the other side to join the winning team. But if they see twinks on ally, like you, they relog back to alliance. So you get this weird thing of ally either having all twinks or no twinks and bg balance is ****.

I agree battleground balance sucks and horde are winning most games. But it's not cos ally don't have twinks.

3. Yes because ally twinks are hiding in wsg, as normal. And others are on their horde alts ;)
    Agree with that because xp gainer bgs full of bots and lvlers who joining for xp and afk on whole bg .Today we had 3 lvl 77 bots with 6k hp 0 dmg 0 hp on every sota and aly have no brain to report them ....

4. Ye its funny play with these bot levelers.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riRk4LQzlRg
    Solution ll be for these things if they decrease xp gain for bgs so levelers can join for pvp and honor not for xp.....
    Edited: November 4, 2020

5. Ye its funny play with these bot levelers.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riRk4LQzlRg
    Solution ll be for these things if they decrease xp gain for bgs so levelers can join for pvp and honor not for xp.....
    Yeah I noticed them. All from the same guild mana burn. I hope you report them and they get banned.

6. Yeah I noticed them. All from the same guild mana burn. I hope you report them and they get banned.
    I reported bots myself, multiple times. GMs did absolutely nothing. They are still playing at lvl 80 after ruining our bgs for a long time. I wonder why they get this kind of privilege, being able to use bot and not being banned.

First 12