1. /join Twink

Seeing as on Icecrown Hordeside as there are like 5 different inactive Twink Guilds and a lot of Twinks that aren't even in a Guild I recommend we all join the channel /join Twink so that we can be more organized and make premades and such, or ya'know make a definitive Twink Guild together or something.

2. Good idea! Horde definately needs some organized action, as they've been punching bags lately.

3. While it's a good idea, making it so public is an open invitation to alliance players to just join the channel and spy on your conversation (yes I know it's sad, but they actually do that, I speak from experience).

Perhaps you should follow the same idea but keep the channel name a little more under wraps.

4. Good idea! Horde definately needs some organized action, as they've been punching bags lately.
    Nah. I tjust depend of at what hour are you joining. Playing on alliance side I lost at least 10 wsg in a row before I got a win. Same with AB yesterday.

5. Nah. I tjust depend of at what hour are you joining. Playing on alliance side I lost at least 10 wsg in a row before I got a win. Same with AB yesterday.
    Maybe because there is 10x more horde twinks in last months than aly?That why aly queue instant and horde queue is 10-20 minutes.

6. Maybe because there is 10x more horde twinks in last months than aly?That why aly queue instant and horde queue is 10-20 minutes.
    I guess that's why you've made a new horde toon to help out, right?

7. Oh I didn't realise you were trying to stay anonymous with it. Guess I blew your cover. Sorry.

8. I'd just like to add, for anyone who thinks I'm being mean or picking on pevi, I'm not.

I just know for a fact he has made a new horde alt and is playing it at the moment because horde is winning. If alliance start winning more, you will see him playing his alliance chars more. He will then mock those of us struggling on alone on the weaker side.

I also know he is not the only one who does this.

If you want to complain about faction imbalance and point fingers, don't blame the people who stick to one faction in good times and bad times. I have kept playing through plenty of times where horde couldn't win all day. And I didn't make an ally alt.

I know ally are losing a lot at the moment but this is exacerbated by the faction jumpers and dual factioners. I have more respect for the people who keep playing alliance when times go bad than I do those like Pevi who make a horde alt and play that (attempting to stay low-key but everyone knows, come on, who else puts a bunch of lost rings out of nowhere on the auction house? on lordaeron where they're almost non-existent lol) and complain on the forum about faction imbalance, which they themselves are contributing to.

Alliance have plenty of twinks btw. They're just not queuing solo. They're either waiting for their premade group or they're doing what you're doing pevi and playing their horde alt till they see twinks on ally side. Then they relog.

In short, stop complaining about a problem you're responsible for making.

9. I'd just like to add, for anyone who thinks I'm being mean or picking on pevi, I'm not.

I just know for a fact he has made a new horde alt and is playing it at the moment because horde is winning. If alliance start winning more, you will see him playing his alliance chars more. He will then mock those of us struggling on alone on the weaker side.

I also know he is not the only one who does this.

If you want to complain about faction imbalance and point fingers, don't blame the people who stick to one faction in good times and bad times. I have kept playing through plenty of times where horde couldn't win all day. And I didn't make an ally alt.

I know ally are losing a lot at the moment but this is exacerbated by the faction jumpers and dual factioners. I have more respect for the people who keep playing alliance when times go bad than I do those like Pevi who make a horde alt and play that (attempting to stay low-key but everyone knows, come on, who else puts a bunch of lost rings out of nowhere on the auction house? on lordaeron where they're almost non-existent lol) and complain on the forum about faction imbalance, which they themselves are contributing to.

Alliance have plenty of twinks btw. They're just not queuing solo. They're either waiting for their premade group or they're doing what you're doing pevi and playing their horde alt till they see twinks on ally side. Then they relog.

In short, stop complaining about a problem you're responsible for making.
    I dont know what u talk about but i deleted my horde characters few months ago....
    And we can blame new twinks because they roll horde when they can see aly twinks are deads when u enter a bg u can see 1-2 twinks 2-3 bots and rest noobs on aly side.And u cant blame aly twinks because they dont queue 1v5 bgs....That why u have 30 minutes bg queue times.

10. I dont know what u talk about but i deleted my horde characters few months ago....
    And we can blame new twinks because they roll horde when they can see aly twinks are deads when u enter a bg u can see 1-2 twinks 2-3 bots and rest noobs on aly side.And u cant blame aly twinks because they dont queue 1v5 bgs....That why u have 30 minutes bg queue times.
    I'll give you credit for one thing.

You're such a bad liar it's almost cute.

Btw, of these "new" horde twinks, should we blame this "new" horde priest twink called "horrible"?
    Edited: November 4, 2020

11. I'll give you credit for one thing.

You're such a bad liar it's almost cute.

Btw, of these "new" horde twinks, should we blame this "new" horde priest twink called "horrible"?
    Ye i saw him but he isnt mine.Where u got that mine lol?

12. Ye i saw him but he isnt mine.Where u got that mine lol?
    So I guess it's just a massive coincidence that there was a level 39 twink warlock called horrible (yours) in Immoral. It got deleted then this horde priest with the same name appears stocked with lost rings (which everyone knows you look to sell wherever you go). And it's just another massive coincidence that this horde priest appears in bgs just after you've lost a bg on alliance. Then when it logs out you appear again on alliance. Like magic. Every time.

Just so many coincidences I guess.

Btw, I don't care. You can play both sides if you want. But it's a bit brazen to blame "new" horde twinks for faction imbalance when you yourself are one of those "new" horde twinks creating this problem that you describe.

13. Ye i had that warlock long time ago but i deleted no clue who took name.There is many twinks with lost ring and forgotten necks so that all is mine?:D Anyway sad bgs. Sota lacking ppls in peak time....
    Edited: November 4, 2020

14. Ye i had that warlock long time ago but i deleted no clue who took name.There is many twinks with lost ring and forgotten necks so that all is mine?:D Anyway sad bgs. Sota lacking ppls in peak time....
    Yes because ally twinks are hiding in wsg, as normal. And others are on their horde alts ;)

12 Last