1. Frostmourne is terrible experience for me

Edited and deleted. Why? Because responses like

"Also, RDF is just a tool to get emblems for many."

"This means they can't be bothered and act in civilized manner."

"So I decided to play the game their way"

"You reap what you sow."

"I don't care about other random players, they are lower life form squirming around for all I care"

"If you wish to complain about people acting bad in RDF, you won't ever be able to finish one. "

"Stop caring about how randoms in a RDF feels about you, or your tanking. Don't let it bother you. "

"Lol how can you be so delusional? You're having a rant about pugs being bad which literally everyone knows and instead of finding a guild you cry how it's "the generation's fault". On top of that when nobody gives a **** you flame literally everyone who bothered opening this? What's wrong with you? "

"We don't hate Americans, we just laugh at their ***** president (or the fact that he even got elected!)."

"But you take it from some random flamers at RDF?"

"Judging by this topic, you "care" too much, what some randoms say to/about you. Just disable your chat in RDF and do your job. "

"This may very well be the most entertaining thread I've seen on the Warmane forums. Definitely popcorn-worthy. "

"I suggest you take the same approach."

"You'll never get into a good PUG raid, they're a myth."

is what the majority of the player base is and no americans read OR responded, just click-baited EU trash spying on american posts.
    Edited: January 1, 2021

2. It's not unique to Frostmourne or Warmane in general. If you have played recently to retail or classic you would have noticed the same attitude from players. People have a lot of experience so they just want to rush the endgame as fast as possible. Concerning the lack of communication in dungeon, it also exists on retail/classic, but it's probably exacerbated in Warmane because players come from all over the world and thus cba speaking english. A "hello" would not kill them though, you have a point.

3. So I get 253 views and no replies, really? No one goes through this? I'm the only one? Really? No way. So you people are willing to read ALL that and nothing to say?
    You could've posted it on general discussion but you posted it on the American section. I'm not American so I really shouldn't be replying I suppose.

It's not unique to Frostmourne or Warmane in general. If you have played recently to retail or classic you would have noticed the same attitude from players. People have a lot of experience so they just want to rush the endgame as fast as possible. Concerning the lack of communication in dungeon, it also exists on retail/classic, but it's probably exacerbated in Warmane because players come from all over the world and thus cba speaking english. A "hello" would not kill them though, you have a point.
    This is pretty much the truth out there, it's more of a language/cultural barrier rather than an age gap. I think that a good solution would be to find a guild that aligns with your mindset, a guild that cares about both the game and it's members, which seems to be extremely hard to find nowadays, too bad you aren't on Icecrown, I would toss an invite.

4. This is pretty much the truth out there, it's more of a language/cultural barrier rather than an age gap. I think that a good solution would be to find a guild that aligns with your mindset, a guild that cares about both the game and it's members, which seems to be extremely hard to find nowadays, too bad you aren't on Icecrown, I would toss an invite.
    Also, RDF is just a tool to get emblems for many. This means they can't be bothered and act in civilized manner. If they feel tank is going slow, they might go ahead, instead of telling tank to go do bigger pulls, or generally go faster.
    I've been here for so long, and it's never gotten any better. So I decided to play the game their way: If a DPS decides to be the tank and pull everything, let them, and also forget how to taunt the mob in the process. If I'm tanking and you're pulling, you'll be tanking the mobs you pull. You reap what you sow. I don't care about other random players, they are lower life form squirming around for all I care. If they don't like the way I play, and decide to complain, so what. They don't have the common decency to let the tank do the pulling, why should I be the decent one to care about them dying/complaining. You'll see this way, when you don't really give two ****s about some random RDF heroes, you live your life with less stress and enjoy the game more.

If you wish to complain about people acting bad in RDF, you won't ever be able to finish one.

5. I can go as fast as possible did you not see my post of my pc specs? Anyway I'm not trying to start flame wars I'm just tired of it
    Your specs doesn't say how fast you go. If you don't like how dps goes before you, go faster. If dps still goes before you, let them tank the mob. If they complain about you not taking the aggro, say let you do the pulling. If they still continue, do what you want: leave, let them continue pulling w/o taunting, let them pull and just taunt mobs. It's not worth your time to start reasoning with them. If they keep talking, flaming, taunting (via words), just ignore them.

Stop caring about how randoms in a RDF feels about you, or your tanking. Don't let it bother you.

6. Lol how can you be so delusional? You're having a rant about pugs being bad which literally everyone knows and instead of finding a guild you cry how it's "the generation's fault". On top of that when nobody gives a **** you flame literally everyone who bothered opening this? What's wrong with you?

7. Yeah the irony too, EU hate americans but they love this american game! what a joke
    We don't hate Americans, we just laugh at their ***** president (or the fact that he even got elected!).

So yeah, I'm suppose to take **** from 2 different people? No.
    But you take it from some random flamers at RDF?

I litterally could give a **** what you have to say pal.
    Please, apply this to those ****ty RDF randoms you see! Your life will be easier.

Judging by this topic, you "care" too much, what some randoms say to/about you. Just disable your chat in RDF and do your job.

8. This may very well be the most entertaining thread I've seen on the Warmane forums. Definitely popcorn-worthy.

9. RDF is dog**** and always will be. It's a "free emblem" button for most players, so they give zero fuqz about the quality of the experience because they'll be done with you and the dungeon in 15 minutes or so. I suggest you take the same approach. Gear yourself up until you can raid, then raid. You'll never get into a good PUG raid, they're a myth. Find a guild or make your own. This game is at it's best when you're in discord with your guild and getting to it.