1. Merc Mode another exploited aspect of Warmane.

Merc mode moles on Horde. Alliance players queue up get called as Horde and then sit AFK in GY or Pop Heroism before the match even starts in order to screw the team over and help their 'Rolled' side get the win and achievements. It is one of, if not the most exploited aspect of Warmane. Even greater than the botting PQR and EWT script exploits. This is an extremely common action taken by Blackrock players as they get a free 80 in full relentless that can easily be rerolled on another account if caught and banned. There seems to be no end to this exploiting and cheap no skill action. Searching the forums you'll find others with very similar complaints. No one appreciates spending hour after hour attempting to get that match that isn't filled with moles or script botters/ exploiters. GCD hacks that allow these cheaters to hit you with every move in their arsenal before you even have the chance to react. A BiS PVP toon can get rolled by these Blackrock players as if they were made of paper essentially breaking the game.

2. It's also possible that these ppl are newbs who just created their first character on Blackrock and entered a BG.
    Do you have any evidence that it's players of the other faction who are doing this on purpose to screw the team or is that a theory of yours?

3. Yes I do.

It's also possible that these ppl are newbs who just created their first character on Blackrock and entered a BG.
    Do you have any evidence that it's players of the other faction who are doing this on purpose to screw the team or is that a theory of yours?
    I have submitted video and screen grabs to GMs yes I have submitted proof and no longer going out of my way to record every match.

4. these kids and their endless alliance vs horde fetish.. yes im talking about you, OP. usually nobody does what you are describing because the majority of pvpers are alliance anyway so when you get into horde team in bg, half your team is alliance so it makes no sense. i think the whole ally vs horde thing is so much in your head that you took some noob trying out a new class in BG as some religious alliance extremist.