1. Multiboxing are allowed on Retail and always will, they just want prevent botters and cheaters ...

https://www.wowhead.com/news=318925/...to-prevent-bot

Please don't be wicked to all multiboxers, personnally i do only PVE contents and kill only people who attack me.
    I just hope warmane will don't go under 25 box limit for PVE because it's a really good challenging and lot of fun.

Peace
    You didn't read good. Go to blizzard forums and you'll clearly see that multiboxing is banned, not just botting. They got what they deserved.

2. I've been around, started in FEB 2005 - I got into Mboxing end of WOTLK where follow was still allowed in BG's. and quit mid of WoD expansion. - I discovered warmane and used two computers to level 20 shamans to 80. where they had tripple xp i believe. I quit few months after and just stopped playing overall. I've seen it all - But from What I can tell and what happened on live, Multiboxing went too far, 30-50-100 accounts, why? I say it was abused. and that pulled classic with it as well. on live places were getting farmed non stop. people/guilds were mass reporting players, also BOTS were using multiboxing software's . Blizzard got tired of mass reports, checking logs, etc... I started to box on Classic 5 accounts and got to 60, when Classic went live. It was quite a challenge ! getting geared , making gold and paying for 100 speed mounts etc. I'm thinking they should just create multiboxing server, I know that sounds stupid and let people move there, actually it would be funny to raid with other boxers or do WPVP. etc...and not shutting us down like that where people put so much money and time into this game. Now i'm thinking to come back to warmane on my 10 shamans just to kill some time and I don't think they will do anything to ban us here, like some people mentioned above- it's a wotlk server.

Also saying Multiboxing is not banned but broadcasting is, I don't think blizzard understand how it works.

3. those kind of news make my day, holly ****. "MulTiboXing is allOWed on ReTAil" btw. get rekt kids.
    I had tried to tell people for years that Blizzard allowing it was not the basis for it being allowed here. But nobody listens to me.

4. I'm guessing that the reason it was brought up was so Warmane could reconsider its allowance on their servers. You have to remember that the pro-boxer community is small and the anti-boxer community is legion.

5. This

I wish and claim warmane remove follow in pvp area and opposite capital. Instead of losing the control of multiboxer population and ending by disallowed this totally
    ******This

6. Those people that never voted or didn't complain about mutliboxing is that they are playing pve mainly and don't care about pvp a tiny bit. We who sometimes like to do pvp are disgusted by them.

Also not to mention trolls and bot votes.

7. Those people that never voted or didn't complain about mutliboxing is that they are playing pve mainly and don't care about pvp a tiny bit. We who sometimes like to do pvp are disgusted by them.
    You mean those who play WG because that's the only PvP content where you encounter multiboxers frequently.

8. You mean those who play WG because that's the only PvP content where you encounter multiboxers frequently.
    It's not just WG, though that is the largest chunk.

It's also the most important, because a lot of people who want to go to WG with their character have to take a back seat to some buttlick with a couple dozen zombie accounts.

9. It's not just WG, though that is the largest chunk.

It's also the most important, because a lot of people who want to go to WG with their character have to take a back seat to some buttlick with a couple dozen zombie accounts.
    Yeah I avoid WG as pest due to multiboxers - enough said, a player having to forget about an entire PvP zone -, but as you correctly said they're not just there. Right in this moment there is a 5+ (I think 6 or 7) toon multiboxer running WSG. It's the guy with 90% win rate over 750+ matches. I repeat, 90 percent win rate in WSG, and just by playing alone with "his" team.
    Edited: November 10, 2020

10. i hope and pray they get rid of multiboxing but it probably wont happen thats been made fairly clear. but i can still have hope and pray that it does someday

11. Multiboxers are thinking that since normal players can do 25 man raids which are not available everyday like they are thinking, because it takes TIME from 25 actual people, and yet multiboxer can have his raid available at any time of the day in matter of seconds and thinks its fine, which makes it disgusting and efortless compared to normal raid. Can you multiboxers grasp the idea of maintaining real raid group? How can you say it's fair to have your own raid group available when you wish? Have you ever thought of getting together with your friends or interact with other people to form a raid group? Also the fact is wow community is grateful for blizzard taking action against multiboxing (and wondering why it was ever allowed) and i guarantee it would be the same for warmane.

12. Just remember, people: In the movie, the Avengers were the good guys and Ultron was the bad guy(s).

13. Yeah, the only people that are defending multi-boxing, is multi-boxers. Everyone else hates it. Because it is simply has hugely unfair playing advantages

as its obvious there is a population of players that also enjoy multi-boxing, cant it be restricted somewhere in the middle?
    I.e (No Pvping)

As this is hugely ruining battlegrounds, winter grasp, and general levelling where multi boxers are present.

If you want new players to keep approaching Warmane to play on, Don't expect them to stick around, as first impressions mean a lot, and multi-boxers running around 1 hitting fresh players will never entice a new player to stick around on this server.

Update the rules before you scare everyone else away

14. Oh i started playing on Lordeoan realm , to get away from all the Pay to Win stuff, as i will never spend $100's on items.

But yes i have donated in the past (only small amounts like $5) but it still all counts for them! Then i saw the large population of multi-boxers, and would never consider donating again. As at the time on donating i thought i was donating to a server that upholds integrity of the game.

Spawn killing people with 10+ accounts for hours on end, is the reason new players wont stick around, and making old players leave.

Either Fix it, or be left with a server only full of multi-boxers

P.s and yes it may have been available in WOTLK , but when has warmane been consistent with sticking with WOTLK patch?
    Plus if you did multibox in retail, those 20 - 50 accounts you run, all cost $10-15 a month to run, hence most people would never be willing to invest upwards of $750 a month into a game, just to have a bigger advantage over someone else.

Thats why it was never as damaging to the WOTLK server, unlike warmanes community

15. Imagine being so entitled that 99% of the players who don't multibox should leave instead of the 1% that do multibox. Get lost, we are tired of loser multiboxers who are incapable of winning in WoW by playing single character, so they need to be 20 vs 1 to feel like they can accomplish something.

First 123 Last