1. haha nice logic mate. your practically cheating in the game, and expect people to not say anything / or just outright leave?

You do realise you wouldn't have anybody to kill if that happened.

And im not suggesting an outright ban of multi-boxing (which would be nice) but maybe a out right ban when it comes to anything PvP related?
    As this would meet in the middle of people who enjoy multi-boxing PvE content, but in no way should someone be allowed to run +10 accounts in a battleground, just to insta kill any in sight. That is the definition of ruining a community.

"plz moderator, they are making perfect sense and fair complaints, but i dont like it, tell them to stop, my feelings are hurt"
    Edited: November 12, 2020

2. To all you guys hatin so much and reffering to retail:

As of yesterday in a Warlords of draenor zone (the one with the bird people) i was in a goblin themed town doing some quests and there they were 6 boomkins spamming their spells. Hour later i returned, guy is still there.

This is from yesterday (11.11.2020 around 19:00 GMT+2 on realm called doomhammer)

3. I can't believe people are still whining about pay to win bull****. Imagine thinking someone can't play because they bought gear and then turning around and complaining because they're winning. Sounds an awful lot like someone sucks and it's not the donor.

4. To all you guys hatin so much and reffering to retail:

As of yesterday in a Warlords of draenor zone (the one with the bird people) i was in a goblin themed town doing some quests and there they were 6 boomkins spamming their spells. Hour later i returned, guy is still there.

This is from yesterday (11.11.2020 around 19:00 GMT+2 on realm called doomhammer)
    You should have report them. Also you sure it was multiboxer not group farming with a macro?

Btw i saw few multiboxers as well past few days while gathering, but they was alt-tapping to gather. Still reported them tho.

5. The multiboxer apologists getting more and more flexible with their mental gymnastics. I'm done, it's like speaking to a cross between a brick wall and a 5 year old.

Enjoy thinking your multiboxing is a valid fun experience when everyone else knows you're a clown abusing the rules on an old version of a game.
    Do you think this guys are dishonest, or they lack the mental capacity to coperhand why controlling 5 characters give you advantage over players who controll 1 character? I cant tell at this point.
    Edited: November 12, 2020

6. The replies from multi-boxers are just silly. your like broken records.
    When one person can simultaneously can control 5 characters opposed to someone controlling one character. That there is a massive advantage in pvp situations, plain and simple.

we are complaining because we care dude, and obviously the majority of population dont multi-box compared to the minority of people that do. everything you have been saying it like the complete opposite of how it really is

7. Well I remember what they did with the chinese player. That gave many people a measure of where they put players compared to business and prompted a very harsh boycott campaign. So I do trust the official note (the needs of the players is big enough of a reason - game quality is fundamental), but I can't be sure there weren't other reasons.
    If there is not any other reason, it's even better.
    Edited: November 13, 2020

8. Well I remember what they did with the chinese player. That gave many people a measure of where they put players compared to business and prompted a very harsh boycott campaign. So I do trust the official note (the needs of the players is big enough of a reason - game quality is fundamental), but I can't be sure there weren't other reasons.
    If there is not any other reason, it's even better.
    Except that this is not true. They just pander to whatever is a trend and also virtue signal as much as they can in their social media and even games. That Hong Kong player was a glitch in the Matrix, simply because Trump is the President. If Biden ends up winning you'll see how Blizzard becomes full China supporter. They have already changed some privacy policies, enough of a reason to make anyone that values privacy to decline and cancel the account. Which you can only do by sperging out and earning a ban, otherwise you have to show them your ID :)

Blizzard is ****, hypocritical and just another big company pandering to whatever agenda is out there. They don't care about the American/Euro market anymore because there are 1 billion chinese, which accounts for more than Europe and the USA combined. They'll start making rules that appeal to the Asian market trust me. The "don't you guys have phones?" was a warning.

So I would pretty much like to know what's the Chinese take on the multiboxing to find out the real reason of why Blizzard did this. It's either this, or that just like it happened in Diablo 2, they don't want a game being played by bots. They have been hiding the sub counts for a while, maybe it's worse than we think.

9. I pray and wish they do but they said they weren't going to. but ill keep praying

10. Nothing to be ashamed of, but there are many guides and videos that can help you become a better player. Once that happens, maybe your need to "multibox to win anything" will cease to exist.
    Most part of players must watch such guides. So, stop bull****ting multiboxing. Most of them, lack of skills, this is true, but then any random group can kill them as well.

We have a lot of duellers on server right? (boxers suck in 1v1 right, not 2v2, etc. at least this is what I see in general chat) I'm not playing much here nowadays. However, I had few duels, when, for example bis SM war wasn't able to kill my full STAM Balance druid (I didn't even use healing).

Wintergrasp is total nonsense. Less boxer chars on A, nowadays. Still, 120 chars of A not doing objectives, towers/tower cannons alive on attack for 5-10m, 0 workshop recaps and so on. Doubt that warmane have so many new players, which didn't touch WG at wotlk before, or at least retail version WG
    To conclude, majority of players are bad. That's the main issue.

As for boxing, I guess there either will be further or limit, or same software restriction. Software restriction, won't help you in bgs against 5x shamans for example.
    Edited: November 14, 2020

First 123