1. 1 Week Ago  
    @halesk70 - Your character information is updated when anyone visits your character's page. For example, you can view my character page here: https://pugfinder.gg/character/warma...ron/minifridge

2. 1 Week Ago  

3. 1 Week Ago  
    My char seems to be outdated even if the warmane armory is updated. I tried to refresh my cache, visiting the page from another device, nothing seems to update it. Thanks again.

4. 1 Week Ago  
    @halesk70 - There's a cooldown for how often a character can be refreshed, so that may be the reason you're not seeing the character updated with your current gearscore or achievements. If you're still having issues feel free to DM me your character's name and I can look into it further.

5. 5 Days Ago  
    Concept is cool, but required account will bury it, it's a pug, people who don't get attached to anyone and anything, just want fast raid and then do alt+F4.

6. 5 Days Ago  
    @Fiutolog you bring up a great point, we’re working on an alternative method for signing up to events that won’t require an email or password and should be released very soon.

First 12