1. Can u recomend any other good Reshade profiles?

2. Can u recomend any other good Reshade profiles?
    You may adjust at your will, customizing the preset. I am using the following set-up on SweetFX (an older Reshade library). But hence all shaders.fx are also present in Reshade, give it a chance:

+Antialiasing fixes the sawtooth in edges.
    +Cartoon adds cell shading effect (cartoon-ish, as present in newer WoW clients).
    +Bloom increases the effect of "light volume"
    +Filmgrain adds tiny "dust particles", as we see anywhere in real life
    +Technicolor corrects the excess of "red"
    +Dither intentionally adds a "noise"/random pixel between other pixels, so at the end, the display shows more colors.

// Set to 1 for ON or 0 for OFF
    #define USE_SMAA_ANTIALIASING 1 //[0 or 1] OK
    #define USE_CARTOON 1 //[0 or 1] OK
    #define USE_BLOOM 1 //[0 or 1] OK
    #define USE_FILMGRAIN 1 //[0 or 1] OK
    #define USE_TECHNICOLOR 1 //[0 or 1] OK
    #define USE_DITHER 1 //[0 or 1] ok
    #define USE_SPLITSCREEN 0

/*-----------------------------------------------------------.
    / SMAA Anti-aliasing settings /
    '-----------------------------------------------------------*/

#define SMAA_THRESHOLD 0.15 //[0.05 to 0.20] Edge detection threshold. If SMAA misses some edges try lowering this slightly. I prefer between 0.08 and 0.12.
    #define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS 98 //[0 to 98] Determines the radius SMAA will search for aliased edges
    #define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS_DIAG 16 //[0 to 16] Determines the radius SMAA will search for diagonal aliased edges
    #define SMAA_CORNER_ROUNDING 100 //[0 to 100] Determines the percent of antialiasing to apply to corners. 0 seems to affect fine text the least so it's the default.

// -- Advanced SMAA settings --
    #define COLOR_EDGE_DETECTION 1 //[0 or 1] 1 Enables color edge detection (slower but slightly more acurate) - 0 uses luma edge detection (faster)
    #define SMAA_DIRECTX9_LINEAR_BLEND 0 //[0 or 1] Using DX9 HARDWARE? (software version doesn't matter) if so this needs to be 1 - If not, leave it at 0.
    //Enable this only if you use a Geforce 7xxx series or older card, or a Radeon X1xxx series or older card.

/ Cartoon settings /
    #define CartoonPower 0.22 //[0.1 to 10.0] Amount of effect you want.
    #define CartoonEdgeSlope 0.42 //[0.1 to 8.0] Raise this to filter out fainter edges. You might need to increase the power to compensate. Whole numbers are faster.

/ Bloom settings /
    #define BloomThreshold 40 //[0.00 to 50.00] Threshold for what is a bright light (that causes bloom) and what isn't.
    #define BloomPower 8.0 //[0.000 to 8.000] Strength of the bloom
    #define BloomWidth 1.0 //[0.0000 to 1.0000] Width of the bloom

/ Film grain settings /
    #define FilmGrainIntensity 0.8 //[0.00 to 1.00] Intensity of grain. Default is 0.46
    #define FilmGrainExposure 30 //[0 to 100] Grain Exposure. Default is 40 (Lower -> darker noise)
    #define FilmGrainSize 4 //[0 to 10] Size of the grain. Default is 2 (Higher -> thinner noise)

/ TECHNICOLOR settings /
    #define TechniAmount 0.40 //[0.00 to 1.00]
    #define TechniPower 6.0 //[0.00 to 8.00]
    #define redNegativeAmount 0.9 //[0.00 to 1.00]
    #define greenNegativeAmount 1.0 //[0.00 to 1.00]
    #define blueNegativeAmount 1.0 //[0.00 to 1.00]

/ Dither settings /
    #define dither_method 1
    Edited: January 17, 2021

3. Is there a way to rollback to the default Warmane graphics? I deleted my rar file so i don't remember which patch files were there before and which were added by this graphics update.

4. ^this... I'd like to undo the reshade. Not happy with the performance hit and addon errors Ive been getting.

5. I got the same texture error on Talbuk mounts. So anyone with that mount always error just like that and sometimes I crash so many times just running around on Dalaran.
    I got the same issue, but not with all the tabulks,I had to uninstall the whole thing to make them visible again, is a shame because I really loved the updated tiles, they give a fresh coat of paint to the same old cities

6. I got the same issue, but not with all the tabulks,I had to uninstall the whole thing to make them visible again, is a shame because I really loved the updated tiles, they give a fresh coat of paint to the same old cities
    I just fixed this my self actually. There is a typo on the path file on PATCH-Z.MPQ
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EkS...ew?usp=sharing

but I still have bug on druid flying form that got flipped somehow. So the eyes of the crow is on the wings xD

7. Is there a way to make it a little brighter? I tried using Gamma setting but its greyed out.

First 12