1. Max Multiboxing on 16 core system.

So....roughly a year ago, I was discussing how to avoid system lag and server lag and the max of the potential of what a 16 core 32 thread system can do. I've seen moderators recently comment they've seen a 200 team of multiboxers. Last year I had neck surgery and was planning on doing some multiboxing while I recovered. Basically, I was in WAY too much pain to be able to sit at a computer and do any typing. After I recovered, I had to go back to work and really got bored with playing wow in and of itself. Got into playing some other games in my spare time. I seen retail wow banned multiboxing software recently and thought I'd check the comments on here to see what warmane might do. Seen that warmane put a hard limit to 25 character teams. So........is that because people with 16 core systems were going WAY past the 25 man teams? So my question is, what system are people running to get 200 characters? what are people using to run on 16 core systems (such as a 1950x, 2950x, or a 3950x). I'm curious, is there anyone running a 3990wx? Also, what happens when a 200 man team enters Dalaran. Is it causing massive server lag? Where exactly in the world were these 200 man teams at?

2. These 200 man boxer's are unknown, no one has come forth, nor were they spotted by the boxing community.

You'd need more than 1 system to carry 200 chars.

I told you before that your 1950x will run max 50, to a stable extend.

My 2990wx would carry max 60 chars (comfortably for me) when run on a bare metal windows and probably about 70-80 when I ran them through my virtualisation server. (multiple vm's with a dedicated gpu attached to each vm.)
    Edited: November 5, 2020

3. These 200 man boxer's are unknown, no one has come forth, nor were they spotted by the boxing community.

You'd need more than 1 system to carry 200 chars.

I told you before that your 1950x will run max 50, to a stable extend.

My 2990wx would carry max 60 chars (comfortably for me) when run on a bare metal windows and probably about 70-80 when I ran them through my virtualisation server. (multiple vm's with a dedicated gpu attached to each vm.)
    is that so....is that why the moderator who put a limit to 25 man teams LITERALLY said he seen 200 character teams? it would seem that you were wrong then, as I said you would be, with these modern cpu's.

4. is that so....is that why the moderator who put a limit to 25 man teams LITERALLY said he seen 200 character teams? it would seem that you were wrong then, as I said you would be, with these modern cpu's.
    Admins put the limit, not a moderator. And I didn't say he was wrong, I said the community is unaware of them, nor did he or they come forth. I have no doubt they can exist, I simply said nobody knows the person or people that did it.

Read my words carefully before you twist them.

1 machine being used for 200 chars is not impossible but it's very very unlikely. I also want to add that in that very thread you're mentioning, staff speaks of running "multiple systems".
    Edited: November 6, 2020