1. This starts to be really annoying. It'll actually be meaningless to buy item soon because of close ICC release, please can some CM answer to this topic already ?

2. Yeah...what is the point now if icc comes in 2 weeks..

3. Only a few weeks left in this tier and there still is no update, that's surprising.

4. The most commented topic and still no news, nothing 🤯🤯

5. Im wondering if the ICC store update will take as much

6. The most commented topic and still no news, nothing 🤯🤯
    It would be very kind of them to shed some more light on this patch as it pertains to the store. Also whether or not adjustments have been made for the accelerated timeline.

7. Im also wondering...will all the items be released?
    258 included? or only a first batch with 245 items?
    considering again ICC is around the corner maybe everything comes at once

8. Im also wondering...will all the items be released?
    258 included? or only a first batch with 245 items?
    considering again ICC is around the corner maybe everything comes at once
    Based on how previous releases went, I would say 245 and 258 batches. Heck, they might even do a 232 batch and 245 batch with 258 much later.

9. They shall release it within 2 to 3 days for 245 items.

10. Frostmourne Store ??? UPDATE

Whats so hard to do ????

11. So hard to get the loot yourself? :)

12. Again, that is effectively what people are doing. And you're welcome for helping to keep the server running :)

13. So hard to get the loot yourself? :)
    So I guess, everyone in your guild's roster has death choice or double death choice, no one left behind ?
    Every healer has double solace ?

I'm doing TOC and TOGC 10/25 every id and still don't have my trinks, if you get unlucky what can you do ?

14. Still no updates from the GM,
    could we please get a timeline soon?

15. I might regret posting here, but I'll try to end the silly little dispute by showing both perspectives. At least, I hope so.

Let me start by saying the following. By reading most of the comments here, JMerfin96 most likely concluded that your gearing problem came from the lack of raiding, hence he advised you to join "good guilds" that clear the ToC content every reset. Since people can clear up to 4 ToC raids in that time span, being in a good group with players, who can do that on a regular basis, would increase the item drop rate and thus chances of you obtaining it. So this is probably where that user is coming from.

Moreover, some players also despise the coin shop, since it contradicts traditions and it can be bound by the p2w concept. Maybe JMerfin96 also values traditions and hard work and disapproves this unconventional gearing method. If I may give an example, I would like to mention the grind for Val'anyr or Shadowmourne. People, who are bothered to grind the necessary items to obtain those legendary items, spend months before they finally complete the quests. I guess, that some of the hate towards shop-users comes from them skipping time without giving any effort to learn the fights and their classes. I mean, can we deny the fact, that some people, who haven't done a particular raid insance, have bought particularly rare items that drop there and fail easy mechanics? Maybe JMerfin96 considered some posters here to be whining and to corporate the stereotypes I mentioned above.

Since I only do PVE (I will excluce the pvp arguments from this post, sorry), imho, there's nothing wrong with buying items from the store and wanting to balance your stats. I consider the gear nothing more than a (secondary) tool to achieve bigger things. And let's not forget, that donors also support the server. Some posters mentioned, that the biggest reason for them to use the shop in the first place was their bad luck with the drops. I can honestly feel their pain; in my case, it was Mjonir Runestone. I wasn't a member in a hardcore guild, but we managed to clear most of the hardmode bosses on 10-man quite often. Sometimes it was due to a bad comp or the lack of interest to kill certain bosses in some resets, but we killed Thorim 10 hm around 12-15 times and believe it or not, but the trinket didn't drop once. NOT EVEN ONCE. When I moved to the new guild, a fellow guildie told me, that his guild cleared Uld 10hm a lot and the aforementioned trinket dropped only once. Here's another example of my bad luck - before Frostmourne, I played in Icecrown. After I came back from a 3-year break and rejoined the server in July, I wanted to clear the icc content. Between July and April (before I moved here), I saw Dearthbringer's Will dropping twice in all of the icc 25 pug and guild raids I participated in. The first one didn't drop until December (thankfully, I managed to win it, since I had a lot of priority from the EPGP system). But, yeah, the drop chances of some items can be really frustrating.

So, again, I can understand the pain of some people, who were just unlucky with the drops. But I would like to ask you a question - is it worth buying an item, which you will replace next patch (i.e. in roughly 3 weeks from now)? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to use your coins, but I don't see a good reason why someone would want to invest money in items, which will be BiS only for a short period of time. Isn't it better to use them on ICC/RS items, which will remain BiS even after our characters get transferred to Icecrown?

Regarding the main topic of this post - I think, that the staff isn't replying here, because according to the forum moderators a certain thread needs to be forwarded to them in the first place. And does it really need to be forwarded for them to tell you, that an item will appear in the shop after it has been obtained X amount of times? They won't give you any specific info about that number, but rest assured, they haven't forgotten about their source of income. Just be patient a bit and the desired items will be available for purchase. In the mean time, you could try to raid a bit more and hopefully obtain them. Good luck!
    Edited: November 23, 2020

First 1234 ... Last