1. It's like a week and a half away and still nothing. Does Warmane even like money?

2. Late Christmas present perhaps?

3. At this rate, it will be a late new years present.

I know they've said they wait until a certain number of items have dropped in-game, but it seems like they might not be taking a change in player numbers into account. ToC is not that popular compared to naxx, uld, or icc.

4. At this rate, it will be a late new years present.

I know they've said they wait until a certain number of items have dropped in-game, but it seems like they might not be taking a change in player numbers into account. ToC is not that popular compared to naxx, uld, or icc.
    I think they simply forgot to update it.

5. Either that or they'll wait to drop 251 items first, which is silly considering 239 uld items dropped when people were farming 232 gear.

6. it wont come when icc10 drops 251 ilvl gear

7. It's called profit maximization.

8. It's called profit maximization.
    Indeed. The fact that it's nearing end of the patch means absolutely zero overall. Some of the ToGC items are BiS until Cata and some will be replaced very very late into ICC/RS. And I think that is exactly what everyone is waiting for, HC Trinkets, weapons and 25man tribute rewards. People will still buy them after the ToC patch is finished, so I'd say they're in no rush at all to update anything

9. I just want those dank 272 cloaks.

Considering the amount of people on both the discord server and the forums calling out for items to drop in store, I'm really hoping something happens really soon.

10. I just want those dank 272 cloaks.

Considering the amount of people on both the discord server and the forums calling out for items to drop in store, I'm really hoping something happens really soon.
    Even if they do release some items soon, they will absolutely not include the 272 cloaks. They'd put the 258 cloaks up for at least a month or two before releasing the 272 ones.

11. Even if they do release some items soon, they will absolutely not include the 272 cloaks. They'd put the 258 cloaks up for at least a month or two before releasing the 272 ones.
    I believe that. Just wishful thinking :)

12. Forgot ICC 10man items are 251. No way any 258 gear will come out before that. Give it around 6 weeks boys

13. Would have made more money dropping togc items earlier. Isn't much incentive to drop them later as 251 > 258 isn't a huge leap, and there's overall more loot in ICC 25 man than toc.

14. Start your day with another crying about items in store :)

First ... 2345 Last