1. They are most defo releasing it December 🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️

2. meh...then there is no point on purchasing any TOC items, just wait for ICC..
    GZ warmane on the lost revenue

3. Guys, why are you deleting people’s comments but never reply and let us know when the store will be updated ????

4. I dont know why GMS cant give us a small clarification on the most active thread in the subforum...

5. Apparently a ToC extension announcement is coming soon. So my guess is that the delay had something to do with it

6. Any plans to nerf cost of old items, or will the new ones just cost 30+?

7. Early Christmas present please :D

8. This is getting extremely annoying, we’ve been asking for an update for 3 weeks and we are not getting any reply at all ???
    Tell me why am I farming gold to sell for coins when there is nothing to buy off it ???
    Why am I even loosing time playing here even ???
    Tell us the store will be updated a month after the release and I would do PvE instead of farming gold like a ******, the whole server got the the loot already so whats really the point of donating ????

9. This realm is made for pve progression with progresive content, not for gold farming to trade for coins then buy the gear. The shop is just a bonus for those that come in late to the "race". You don't like it,stop playing here or go to icecrown.

10. This is getting extremely annoying, we’ve been asking for an update for 3 weeks and we are not getting any reply at all ???
    Tell me why am I farming gold to sell for coins when there is nothing to buy off it ???
    Why am I even loosing time playing here even ???
    Tell us the store will be updated a month after the release and I would do PvE instead of farming gold like a ******, the whole server got the the loot already so whats really the point of donating ????
    That doesnt justify that we been asking for a kind update for weeks now, a timeline will atleast be appreciated, there are some people that dont have much time and would like to get some items

11. inb4 people complain it's only 245 gear

12. inb4 people complain it's only 245 gear
    Incoming complaint about 258 gear not being out while Christmas bonuses are active.

13. I think they will probably release 258 in few days because ICC patch is in 2 weeks

First 12345 Last