1. Frostmourne store

Any idea when totc and relentless items will be added to store? leveling a new char and gonna get him a weapon to start him off but ideally wanna get a totc one so it isnt terrible once icc hits

2. Heard we should expect it take a month or two from release date, but really interested to hear from someone who knows for certain as well.

3. 2 months from release date would be well into ICC. If they want the shop to actually sell items they have to be released on a compressed time frame since this content tier only lasts 1.5 months.

4. Likely to be a small release of items 2-3 weeks after the patch dropped, and another one 2 to 3 weeks after that. This is a guess based on how long it took for store items to pop for ulduar. Last patch was 3.5 months. First batch of items took 1 month, second took 3 months. But really, it depends on how much and how quickly people are doing content as items don't appear in the store until a certain amount of items have been looted in-game.

5. Any news? ToC normal has been cleared by almost every guild multiple times. Items from these raid have been dropped enough time right? Store update should come this week imo.

6. Earliest would be this week, yes. It's all conjecture at this point.

7. This is the oddest thing about this realm, same pattern for the 2nd patch now.

It's not said anywhere specifically, but let's finally address the elephant in the room - the main objective is to make money. Am I wrong? I'd love to be convinced otherwise.

That's not even a bad thing. Most people take no issue with supporting a stable and well populated server. Props, money well and truly deserved. Awesome playing here.

So taking all of that into account, how does it makes sense to literally stall adding new items to the store when there is already less than 4 weeks left in the patch? Does it not make you lose out on revenue? Or has the server gone so ethically aware of being branded "pay to win"?

Time goes on and these threads keep multiplying. There are no hints, no official responses. Only endless uncertainty.

P.S. It is 100% not the "you need to kill X amount of boss and drop Y amount of loot" before items appear in the shop. Heroic 25man loot maybe, but come on, whoever attempts normal modes, clears normal modes.

8. This is the oddest thing about this realm, same pattern for the 2nd patch now.

It's not said anywhere specifically, but let's finally address the elephant in the room - the main objective is to make money. Am I wrong? I'd love to be convinced otherwise.

That's not even a bad thing. Most people take no issue with supporting a stable and well populated server. Props, money well and truly deserved. Awesome playing here.

So taking all of that into account, how does it makes sense to literally stall adding new items to the store when there is already less than 4 weeks left in the patch? Does it not make you lose out on revenue? Or has the server gone so ethically aware of being branded "pay to win"?

Time goes on and these threads keep multiplying. There are no hints, no official responses. Only endless uncertainty.

P.S. It is 100% not the "you need to kill X amount of boss and drop Y amount of loot" before items appear in the shop. Heroic 25man loot maybe, but come on, whoever attempts normal modes, clears normal modes.
    Hunger marketing maybe?

9. It seems that currently there is a loud part of the donor community wanting this, but imagine all the rage and frustration non donor people would get if they see items they needed to raid for couple of weeks in the store before they even got the chance to get it.
    Every story is always a minimum of two sided if not more, take into consideration other people too.

10. This realm has 2 raids a week. You could've gotten the items everyone is raiding for, like a normal player, in this time before the shop gets updated. What's the point of even playing if not for the progress?(rhetorical)

11. This is the oddest thing about this realm, same pattern for the 2nd patch now.

This. It doesn't make any sense that they still haven't updated the store.

12. I think some adjustments need to be made for this patch considering how short it is and how few bosses there are, meaning more people have probably cleared the content than Ulduar at this point. I am concerned no adjustments were made to the store release timelines.

Also, we should probably address the fact that the server is sped up with official WOTLK having lasted 2 years and despite the fact that you have two raid lockouts a week, we still only get 2 emblems for daily RHC rather than 4, and I'm wondering how weekly raid quests are going to work out as well. Will we get two of those or just one?

13. It will be appreciated if the GMs can shed some light into this,
    Hopefully its updated by this weekend

14. Earn the gear by yourself!

15. Earn the gear by yourself!
    That is effectively what people are doing.

123 ... Last