1. Weakaura Divine Storm! Bonus

As the title says, anyone knows how to WA the T10 2p Divine Storm! procs? Been unsuccessful for a while.

2. Why do you even want this on first place? You can simple see when the DS is off cd considering the spell is presented on your action bar.

3. You can just set the weakaura to display when it is off CD.

4. Thanks for the replies. I instead found an addon called ClcRet that tracks my rotation with spell cds.

5. big oof
    Just don't let that addon play the game for you. Trust me, you'll be better off.

6. Pretty interesting. Im not sure for this "addon" where u found it.Im searched many website with find the best one's and usefull addons,but i nevet seemed or heared about of that add.Probably ,i am missed something.But i agreed Mercy.Better if u turn off this addon.
    First ,if u can,link right here down below the link where u found this add.But please,first always check the fórum,about the addons,because there u can found many many post about of this theme. Sure,some are real old but the addons still alive's you just need find the newer versions
    At least,dont download any addon if u are not sure about is it enabled in game (not a risked scammer vírus) and then,turn on.
    If u just simple want fibd an add which is help you abou the spell's cd's,make micro's or just keep search same the fórum,there are lot of guides about the Micros
    :)