1. Map for every dungeon/raid

First of all, let me know if it's "illegal" (moderator please)
    Its not perfect.. I wonder why noone tired to do something like this before.
    A bit buggy.. I don't have time to test everything.. but the only problem I found is Sunken Temple first floor doesn't work, but the second is way more than Blizzard gave us (Global map of Azeroth)
    Character display works, so this "mod" is better than AtlasMap (blee) (need to test in party and raid, cuz I don't have friends lol)

How to install.. Simply put it to your 'Data' folder. Delete 'Cache', wait a decade for WoW to unpack cache from local and server database, and play.
    If you already have a file named 'patch-w.mpq', just change the letter 'w' to anything, 'patch-a.mpq' for example.

PS: If you discover ANYTHING that fckd up, please let me know. Its just a scratch with like 3 hrs of actual researching, trying, and many more hours of timewasting with GM commands and teleport. :'DD for fun I guess. BTW I don't have any programming knowage (maybe a little), but I'm patient.

Some pictures

And the download link
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/6h0ypasb5x3jflu/
    Edited: November 7, 2020

2. This is actually working, like I am amazed. This post needs alot more attention, good work so far I have only tested out Stockades but looking good.

3. And the first comment is here :D thank you.

everything works, except the ones without map by blizzard (Sunken Temple lower level for example)

and it works with party and raid, tested in Black Temple.

4. Good job ! HUGE contribution to the WOTLK community , everyone wanted this for years

maybe you could modify the MPQ file even further to include the missing maps for Sunken temple too ?

like extracting them from the Cata/MOP client and forcing them over ?

would be great !
    Edited: January 2, 2021

5. I tried, but it's not possible.. even 8.0.1 only have 1 floor index, and map file for Sunken Temple, so it's not exist in retail wow files even now. (according to wow.tools dbc database).. no DBC or map texture entries for floor 0, or 2.

Gnomeregan Map EntryID is 90, with 4 floors in independent rows with coordinates and map files.
    109 is Sunken, with only 1 floor index row in 8.0.1
    as you can see, Blizzard just forgot to add the first floor to the database
    Edited: January 2, 2021

6. No problem, Thank you for this .

Clever person to figure this out

7. Nice! Just downloaded and tried, works good. Thanks.

8. It's working great, thank you for this !

9. I would say this is the best mod for WOTLK, good job

10. Nice! This works really well with what I have seen so far.

11. May 15, 2021  

12. Warks on Icecrown too, amazing tool.

Thanks a lot <3

13. As a tank and not knowing the layout of dungeon maps this is exactly what I was looking for.

I no longer get lost, thanks.